Off Topic - Baby arrival

Just to let those of you know that were interested.

My partner and I have become very proud parents this evening to a lovely healthy 8lb 7oz baby girl.

So a Cat C pass and becoming a dad in the space of 2 weeks.

Elation is possibly the biggest understatement going.

Good luck to all those who are taking their tests this week

Dean

Great news to start the day with. Congrats to you both :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck on the C pass and the baby, give up lorry driving now or the kid will be eighteen the next time you see her :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats to you on both hope mother & baby are fine a nice weight

My niece had a boy on mon 6lb 8 ( but was 3 week early ) called him Maddox Andrew David :unamused:

Hi dar1978

Brilliant news congratulations on your beautiful little girl enjoy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

all the best

Jennie x

Ps 8lb 7 well done to your wife thats gotta hurt :wink:

We will of course need some pics of the new baby

Do you have a name for her yet :question:

That was a very good weight

Congratulations dar1978

Paul

Chantelle Rebecca Alisha

Congrats on the Cat C pass and the baby mate, Good luck on finding a job assuming you will be :smiley:

No module 4 yet and 8 points (in10). Very unlikely but am gonna try the agencies once I do my module 4

Dean

Many congratulations Dean & mrs, what a beautiful baby she is too & what a pretty name. Best wishes & good luck for the future to you all :smiley:

one word

ADORABLE !!!
(why cant they stay like that forever :wink: )

congratulations

Jennie x

I wonder that myself

But then if they didn’t grow up - we’d never get a sensible conversation from them.

And you never know she might be the next LGV driver in the family :slight_smile:

Dean

Ive 12 n 14 year olds still dont get a sensible conversation im still waiting LOL

sounds to me we have ourselves a daddies girl, and thats the best type, I was ,and me dad was a trucker and here i am !!

Jen x

Congrats Dean. :smiley:

Congrats

That’s one way of putting it squiddy. I still have a permanent smile.

Just need mod 4 and someone to give me a chance as a newbie down here in north somerset.

Dean

Congratulations :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: