off to telford

im taking my busted mixer up to telford on the a49 from south wales thru hereford leominster ludlow does any of you know if there are low bridges on that stretch of a49 cant tell on my route planner 1st time going there. im about 12ft 8. thanks

Hereford to Leominster on the A49 will be fine I was out that way the other week in a 12’ 9. Can’t comment on the rest though as I had to go Worcester after that. I’d imagine it’ll be fine though as it’s about the only major road through that area. Some steep hills though!!

i just hope i dont lose much power again my hydraulic pump is playing up and my boss told me to take it up there over the past 2 weeks ive wasted about £4k worth of concrete due to my boss not making sure it runs smoothly. thanks for letting me know.

yea nothing to worry about on that route , off to hymix i presume ? i used to work for them about 15 years ago ,building the new mixers on to the chassis’s . Things have gone very quiet for them theses days i believe , considering they had about 80% market share back then . I havent seen a new mixer of theres for a long time now :unamused:

cheers Mike

cheers mike yeah going to hymix to sort the mixer out its been playing up since it came back with a second hand drum. its an old drum on a newish truck but it the hydraulic pump thats playing up now spin the drum to discharge then it slows down and stops. the hydraulic hose blew last week doing cover for swansea so that was another load to be dumped. lol but today was stressfull. hopfully hymix can sort it once and for all.