off to romania

i;ve been doing italy for the past few months.
but i now have some other work.
i’m doing 2 antwerps next week, then off to romania.
with a bit of luck, my daughter will lend me her camera stuff, so i can do a video diary.
she does some sort of media stuff, it’s not ■■■■ though, i asked. :laughing:

That place reminds me of the Borat film,with the bear in the ice cream van,and they stayed in the jews house,a funny film,made i larf anyway.

Oh you will have a great time if you dont end up in Bucharest ( BOOK A REST) after the trip mate its like being on the dodgums at the fairgrownd in a car never mind a truck :laughing: ive done the uk to Bulgaria trip via romania and back 3 times now ( never done the same way twice ) also done it via Serbia that was a laugh as well .
Romania has some great sights but look out for the donky and karts beware of the BATS :smiling_imp: and keep an eye open for castle Torcsvar or in English Bran castle if you get near Brasov . And if the roma kids try to sell you and vignette (tax ) at the Hungary Border tell them no no no dont nead it .
I hope you enjoy every mile of the trip as i did even the pot holes lol the roads used to make the UK roads look great but they have been improved now in the last 2 or 3 years . :laughing:
oh how i wish i was going .
have a great time m8
regards
Roy

look forward to it phil, i have not been to romania since 2008, wonder if its improved, probably not!