Off to Nurburgring

Hello chaps
On monday iam off to nurburgring. Must admit i have never been there. Could you gave me any tips about route to get there by HGV. I was thinking about Calais Liege and then down to Lux…Any advice please :smiley:

From Liege, cross into Germany at Aachen.

Along the A4 in the direction of Köln, before picking up the A61 at Kreuz Kerpen to head towards Koblenz.

Come off at the Wehr exit and pick up the B412 and follow the signs to the Nürburgring

Bit of a long way round unless your filling up diesel and cigs, shorter route would be Aachen,Koln. Been a while since I was there though, used to return through Lux, filled 1400 ltrs go go juice and locker full of cigs (4 smokers in the house) so it made the extra mileage well worth it.

thanks for advice :smiley: im really looking forward to that trip

So what motors are you taking out there?! Ive just come back (by car, went round the track). If you’ve got time & the Nordscheilfe is open, park near the entrance (away from the main GP circuit) & watch the cars go out, some people have way too much money :open_mouth:

dont let the ■■■■ pull you to lux cheaper in addinkirke called in lux yesterday 57 euro for golden vag