Off to N.I on Wed, parking near Stranraer please

Off to Rockport in N.I. On Thursday early ferry any good parking nearby as I’m setting off Wed aft to get near!
Cheers all!

There’s a car park thats big enough for some trucks just next to the old stenna port in Stranraer. Just where Harbour St meets Market St. Its right in the town center and its right next to a Tesco too. Will probably be alot quieter and easy to get parked now the port has moved up to Cairnryan.

That’d be my shout too, only a walk into town. If you fancy a lay by with a view there’s plenty along the A75 before you get to Newton Stewart overlooking the Cree estuary.
Or even the big car park in Newton Stewart. Turn right at the roundabout A714 into Newton and turn right at the Bank of Scotland, park in the big car park by Sainsburys.

Cheers guys, parked up in Stranraer booked on 730 ferry in morning :smiley:

Remember when traveling on the a75 it,s custom to give the tang wave to every northern irish truck you meet

daf1691:
Cheers guys, parked up in Stranraer booked on 730 ferry in morning :smiley:

did you get UNDER the bridge at dunragit? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

There’s no bridge to go under now.

wired4smoke:
There’s no bridge to go under now.

I wish someone would tell my satnav that…warning…bing! bing! ■■■■■■■ bing!

By pass is open around Dunragit, there’s a 40 mph speed limit while the last few bits are done.