off to belgium

sunday…

im leaving leeds about 10.30ish, down to dover and using norfolk line of dfds to be honest i cant remember :blush: :blush: :blush: then heading to zele for monday tip.

im loading somewhere else i cant remember then fueling on the way back at somewhere called alveringem :bulb:

im looking forwards to it :smiley:

so if anybody’s in dover about 4ish il be knocking about.

Nice one but you’d better get remembering, and don’t forget your sarnies.

I expect it will all be with my notes Sunday. :wink:

jessicas dad:
I expect it will all be with my notes Sunday. :wink:

even your sarnies? :sunglasses:

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?4y5zzc
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.
Paaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyy

jessicas dad:
sunday…

im leaving leeds about 10.30ish, down to dover and using norfolk line of dfds to be honest i cant remember :blush: :blush: :blush: then heading to zele for monday tip.

DFDS/LD Lines. Nice boats, get a loyalty card in the restaurant if you expect to be back.

Industrial areas in Zele are fairly well signposted.

Harry Monk:

jessicas dad:
sunday…

DFDS/LD Lines. Nice boats, get a loyalty card in the restaurant if you expect to be back.

Industrial areas in Zele are fairly well signposted.

cheers harry, im hoping to do leeds to delivery point on sunday then tip early monday morning :wink:

also vingnette in ashford.

You can normally buy the vignette in the restaurant on DFDS boats, or you can get it in Calais, follow the signs for Z.I. des Dunes as you leave the port, and then the IDS signs.

You can also get it at Veurne truckstop although it will be closed tomorrow evening, Welvaartstraat 7, 8630 Veurne, Belgium, second exit after you go through the Belgian border.

Failing that, Jabbeke services which is the second motorway services you come to in Belgium.

Cheers harry :wink:

You can also do it online Alex here…

eurovignettes.eu/web20portal/

I always do it online myself

Alveringem seems a strange place to fuel up, I’ve never fuelled anywhere on the way out of Belgium other than Veurne or Adinkereke

used to be a cpl of garages on n8 around alveringham dont know if still still there .all for trucks does the tax im sure polleys do also

mind drive on the right

Harry Monk:
Alveringem seems a strange place to fuel up, I’ve never fuelled anywhere on the way out of Belgium other than Veurne or Adinkereke

There used to be, maybe still is, an AS24 down there

Im sure Veurne is an AS24 aswell…cant remember what card i used to fuel up when i was last there though but im sure it is

gogzy:
Im sure Veurne is an AS24 aswell…cant remember what card i used to fuel up when i was last there though but im sure it is

Yes, they do take AS24, I think they take pretty much everything at Veurne.

I never bothered with a Vignette,took a chance.

toby1234abc:
I never bothered with a Vignette,took a chance.

I wouldn’t recommend that, fines are fairly high and I believe they are using ANPR on overhead gantries nowadays.

:sunglasses: