"Off the back of a lorry" What have you had?

After all this talk about admitting confesing to crimes I wondered what people would be happy to admit they had “found” on the back of the lorry, or that their “mate” did.

I will go first, being a bit of a chicken about it all myself, I had a roll of webbing, weird felt pretty guilty for that, even though I used and abused miles of the stuff for actual work!

A whole pallet of hand made crisps. Forgot one was buried in with another load once, and forkie signed for it too! :laughing:

My husband’s had a broken wrist and a broken hip. :unamused: :unamused: Do they count??

a box of the latest ps games
the goods in signed for 5 boxes but only took 4 :laughing:

A brand new PT Cruiser and an SV 650

sacks of potatoes.
sacks of onions.
bag of carrots.
2 kilos of pot.
2 desert spoons of charlie.
some jars of reggae reggae sauce.
6 eggs.
half a pig.
some pork bellies.
3 iraqis, and a vietnames boat person.

A cookie jar full of wheat for my wife’s friends chickens, as a christmas present for them!

had half a pallet of big garden pots, the rest were cracked, told just to find somewhere to lose them,and yes that was by the company who i was pulling for, so i did made £60 on the way home selling them good day :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

12 boxes of A4 paper…
all legal and above board… was sent once to collect as much as i could get on of said product from a printers that was shutting down and the printer said help “yer self mate”…so i did… :smiley:

Petrol / Diesel…
Long time ago when i was working for a company delivering hire cars, vans and 7.5 t …the customers would bring back the vehicles with a full tank of fuel…Now sometimes when these vehicles where coming to the end of their hire life and where getting sent or picked up for going to the auctions … then we could drain
the tanks and keep the fuel… :sunglasses:

And some other things that where’nt exactly Kosher :wink:

£3 a pallet at Colsterworth years ago , One Christmas swopped some legs of pork for some tins of Foxes Luxury Biscuits wages were tight but the goodies were plentyfull. You could get £40 for a pallet truck , that was a good bonus paid by the boss.

woke up one morninf in middlesborough on the truck park next to fruit and veg.just checking the truck was ok and tank had not been tampered with and found 6 boxes of grapes on the back of the flat bed so quickly put them in my cab and took home to family.

best day I ever had was when i was driving vans, I did a jobin Essex delivering some clarks shoes did all the rounds and noticed about 100 pairs still on the back all paperwork signed so took them home made about a k on them never heard anything.

:smiley: :smiley:

limeyphil:
sacks of potatoes.
sacks of onions.
bag of carrots.
2 kilos of pot.
6 eggs.
half a pig.
some pork bellies.

no mention of cigarettes ■■? :smiley: :smiley:

HAIRYGORILLA:

limeyphil:
sacks of potatoes.
sacks of onions.
bag of carrots.
2 kilos of pot.
6 eggs.
half a pig.
some pork bellies.

no. customs had them. thieving gits. :laughing:

never stolen anything, from my load or somebody elses. I do consider the “I gave them ■■ amount of goods but they signed off on xy” attitude to be theft as well. Probably on of the reasons I’ve never had to look for a job, as they always seem to find me.

This thread reminds me of the pubs down Regent Road in Liverpool, around teatime you could buy anything from a leg of pork to a whole pig, bacon, steak and vegetables. Furniture, Cars, Clothes, Women, Children and Animals. :laughing:

limeyphil:

HAIRYGORILLA:

limeyphil:
sacks of potatoes.
sacks of onions.
bag of carrots.
2 kilos of pot.
6 eggs.
half a pig.
some pork bellies.

no. customs had them. thieving gits. :laughing:

I think I may have been to that party, bunch of ■■■■■■■■■ there but the catering was ■■■■■■ a.

thought this was a good one …this is straight of the back of a truck …lol
youtube.com/watch?v=yhfuAWiPUQg

Wheel Nut:
This thread reminds me of the pubs down Regent Road in Liverpool, around teatime you could buy anything from a leg of pork to a whole pig, bacon, steak and vegetables. Furniture, Cars, Clothes, Women, Children and Animals. :laughing:

Bacon is the number one item that is shoplifted as its so easy to sell, bizarre. Think its mach 3 blades that are next most popular item. Was something in the sun about it. Can just imagine the local junkie walking into a spar and stealing all the bacon :laughing:

I could say but I would probaly get nicked saying that said car manufacturer is now closed down in longbridge lol…