Off and running

I have landed my First Permenant C+E job :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
passed my test on 29 March, 3 agency shifts l8r (could only do an odd weekend due to work my crappy none driving job)) and im off and running.
now i have to learn to drive :open_mouth: :laughing: . So there are companies willing to give a chance to a newbe.

Well Done that man :smiley: :smiley: did you have experiance with your class 2 licence tho

Daross:
I have landed my First Permenant C+E job :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That great news Daross and many congratulations…hope there is going to be a diary on here soon?

Encouraging news for newbies countrywide I’m sure! :slight_smile: Congratulations mate! How long have you had your Cat C?

Hi Ive Held my Cat C since 99 but never driven one for about 8 year, not even 7.5t. Cant wait to be a king of the road :sunglasses:

Well done you hope for us all enjoy jx :smiley:

Congratulations mate, anything is possible if you want it enough.

I have wanted it since i was 14 but but allways somthing else came up. not now im doing it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Well Done btw who you workin for :question: :question:

Well done! :smiley:

Good to know someone will give newbies around our neck of the woods a chance!

MrMartyn1984:
Well done! :smiley:

Good to know someone will give newbies around our neck of the woods a chance!

there are a few depends where you look

That’s good to know :smiley:

Got my c+e booked for next month (earliest I can do it) and hopefully I’ll pass and I’ll be on the hunt to get of the hell hole I currently work in.

I don’t expect it to be easy finding work, but good hearing of opportunities around here.

MrMartyn1984:

Got my c+e booked for next month (earliest I can do it) and hopefully I’ll pass and I’ll be on the hunt to get of the hell hole I currently work in.

I don’t expect it to be easy finding work, but good hearing of opportunities around here.

which trainng provider have you gone with :question:

good luck hope you pass

i would stay workin where you are till you find a job as the agency will promise you everythin but not really deliver

animal:

MrMartyn1984:

which trainng provider have you gone with :question:

good luck hope you pass

i would stay workin where you are till you find a job as the agency will promise you everythin but not really deliver

I’m training with Tyne&Wear LGV :smiley:

That’s my plan, keep working at the crap hole until I can get lucky and get a company to give me a chance. Can’t wait to start training again but having a holiday booked has put the date back.