OCR's

i have just sent an email to vosa for an operator compliance record. just to see if we are as bad as the vosa man reckons.
is there a website that is open for public viewing to find out about a companies ocr?
or is the only way to get them via emailing vosa?

As far as I am aware an operators OCRS score is only available to the named operator themselves and persons authorised by said named operator (not normally extended to employed drivers). It is not possible to find out the OCRS score of another firm due to data protection and potential harm the OCRS score could cause to that respective firms business.

EDIT - Not sure email is accepted either, last I heard was signed written requests on business letterheads only.

IIRC, I seem to remember an article about this…
There was some concern that customers might obtain OCRS scores before placing contracts and that the customers weren’t able to correctly interpret the results because they didn’t understand the way in which the scores are calculated.

:arrow_right: FROM HERE

Customers are forcing hauliers to reveal their Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) during tendering and using the figure to make buying decisions, according to the RHA. The association is concerned that taking the figure in isolation, without understanding what caused the score, may penalise hauliers that have had minor problems at test, such as inaccurate headlamp aim.

In future all drivers will be subjected to a naked body search and 5 year Disclosures(Scotland) check at the gatehouse.

Your DNA will be taken and retained as well as a microfiche copy of dental records.

In addition to this the security staff will make a mold of your ignition key to prevent unscrupulous drivers handing in the family car key.

This mold will be scrutinised and compared with the proffered key at goods in reception. key discrepancies will result in the driver having to clean the Asian toilets, with his tongue :stuck_out_tongue: