OCRS

or Operator Compliance Risk Score . I seen this first hand in operation this week. I pulled up (in outside lane) at a set of traffic lights, there was an Irish truck on the inside. We where just before switch island by Macdonalds. Two VOSA guys where leaning on their cars talking.One looked up, seen the Irish truck and nearly fell over to get in his car and chase after it :smiley:
How exactly does OCRS work, is it all in their heads?

Mike-C:
or Operator Compliance Risk Score . I seen this first hand in operation this week. I pulled up (in outside lane) at a set of traffic lights, there was an Irish truck on the inside. We where just before switch island by Macdonalds. Two VOSA guys where leaning on their cars talking.One looked up, seen the Irish truck and nearly fell over to get in his car and chase after it :smiley:
How exactly does OCRS work, is it all in their heads?

Might of had something to do with the fact it was simply a irish truck :question: I wonder if they managed to catch up with the truck as those galaxy’s can prob reach warp 4 compared to warp 9 for some irish trucks :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You should of got a picture of them falling over them selves and ending up in a big pile, i need a giggle :exclamation: :exclamation:

Macdonalds :question: :question: Wonder if Macdoog run’s that fast food chain as a weekend hobby - must be some competition for the “I’m lovin it” fast food chain :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

“Anybody fance a macdoog’s” :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

yeah i know…coat hat TAXI :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

From what I can gather talking to a Vosa inspecter, its like a traffic light, if you are an old operater with no test failures or notices, you get a green light when they stick the camera on your mumber plate. If you have had a bit of history with them, you get a red light and will almost definately get pulled over, if you are a new operator and pass your fist insspection by them you get an amber and if you keep your nose clean you go to green. That is if I am refering to the same thing.

Mike-C:
or Operator Compliance Risk Score . …
… How exactly does OCRS work, is it all in their heads?

Hi Mike, here ya go mate, the answer is :arrow_right: HERE

How’s that for service ? :grimacing:

dieseldave:

Mike-C:
or Operator Compliance Risk Score . …
… How exactly does OCRS work, is it all in their heads?

Hi Mike, here ya go mate, the answer is :arrow: HERE

How’s that for service ? :grimacing:

dam your quick DD, i was just about to post your link :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t forget mine, and don’t forget your speakers :smiley:

What happened to Alert and Instructorone?

Sorry I had to edit Driverone to Instructorone :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Don’t forget mine, and don’t forget your speakers :smiley:

What happened to Alert and Instructorone?

We pop in from time to time. :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:

Thanks for clarifying that Wheelnut. I thought it was about summat Italian. :grimacing: :grimacing:

pecjam23:
Macdonalds :question: :question: Wonder if Macdoog run’s that fast food chain as a weekend hobby - must be some competition for the “I’m lovin it” fast food chain :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

yeah i know…coat hat TAXI :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

It,s got a bit of a ring to it that Pecjam. However, if I,d have said that MacD would have been giving me some severe earache by now :wink: :wink: :wink: Unless he,s still in kip.

Buycrider:

Wheel Nut:

Thanks for clarifying that Wheelnut. I thought it was about summat Italian. :grimacing: :grimacing:

You have been to the same restaurant as me and ordered pageone then :laughing:

Buycrider:

pecjam23:

It,s got a bit of a ring to it that Pecjam. However, if I,d have said that MacD would have been giving me some severe earache by now :wink: :wink: :wink: Unless he,s still in kip.

The thought of going anywhere near a MacDs…let alone running one makes me feel quite nauseous.I also follow a strict fitness regime consisting of an early morning swim,followed by a massage, porridge ( not at the same time ) and early nights. There is no place in there for a heart attack in a bun!!!

Incidentally our new stop vehicles are more than a match for any Warp 9 truckers out there!!!

MacDoog:
tally our new stop vehicles are more than a match for any Warp 9 truckers out there!!!

I thought that the rocket propelled grenades idea had been scrapped… :wink:

time for a long walk…

MacDoog:

Buycrider:

pecjam23:

The thought of going anywhere near a MacDs…let alone running one makes me feel quite nauseous.I also follow a strict fitness regime consisting of an early morning swim,followed by a massage, porridge ( not at the same time ) and early nights. There is no place in there for a heart attack in a bun!!!

Incidentally our new stop vehicles are more than a match for any Warp 9 truckers out there!!!

thats as maybe but your still limited to 70 mph them irish rockets are normally doing atleast 80-90 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: