O'Connors /Stobarts

well it didn’t take long. All the O’Connors drivers i have seen are wearing the Stobart uniform and i’m seeing O’Connors units pulling Tescos trailers up the M6 !! Nice easy job them boxes, especially when you gotta start wheeling roll cages off at Tescos stores !!

ITs true then they have merged, thought I was seeing things when I saw OConnors and Stobarts on the same door of a topline. When did this happen?

bugcos:
ITs true then they have merged, thought I was seeing things when I saw OConnors and Stobarts on the same door of a topline. When did this happen?

Not to long ago it was mantioned here at the time. Do a search for Oconnors. DOn’t search for Stobarts as they are mentioned all the time !!

westbury ports bought shares in stobbart they also own oconners dont know if they own stobbys outright but they own a fair few docks :smiley:

Stobarts are owned by tescos... norbert dressingtable.... Irlams.... The Mormon church...My local paper shop owner... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: My mate told me... Oconnors lads aren’t a happy bunch, they`ve all had isotrack tracking systems fitted and cant sit in laybys all day now :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Mike-C:
well it didn’t take long. All the O’Connors drivers i have seen are wearing the Stobart uniform and i’m seeing O’Connors units pulling Tescos trailers up the M6 !! Nice easy job them boxes, especially when you gotta start wheeling roll cages off at Tescos stores !!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shame it didnt happen at freightliner.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Their lovely people as well on O’conners,i’ve gone back to Stobarts and i saw two of them the M6 this week,flashed my lights at them,got the"bird" off one of them and the two finger salute off the other one.
Charming i thought!