O/ night parking Norwich

Can anybody tell me if the lorry park is still open at the cattle market in Norwich. i am running down on Sun. afternoon with multi-drop load, starting 2 drops Norwich Mon morning. not bothered if i can’t get a meal, always got plenty in the fridge. our firm don’t like us parked in laybys if we are loaded. i thought i read a post somewhere that this park was due to close? or any other suggestions ■■

I haven’t been there for a while, but I’m pretty sure it’s still open at the mo.

i always park at costessey next to the gravel pit. theres a pub less than 5 minutes away and a sainsburys 1 minute away. its nice and quiet with no traffic. especially on a sunday.

it was still open last week.

As far as I know it’s still open. I don’t go that way much myself.
There are also several small industrial estates with facilities close by around the city.

“The Norfolk Dump” errr I mean “Dumpling” :laughing: :laughing: I stopped there Wednesday night.never been there before,looked a bit dodgy,I was gonna go but a few more trucks turned up about 7 ish.
The parking was free and apparently is gonna be open until at least end of june,when it might be closed.
The bar is open and it also does food,which one of the other drivers said was quite good.
I would nt personally stop there with a high value load. :wink: :wink:
Nice and quiet though.Hope this helps.

bikemonkey:
The bar is open and it also does food,which one of the other drivers said was quite good.

Not exactly service with a smile in the cafe during the day though. :neutral_face: