O/n parking Bury st Edmunds?

Running down A14 Sun. afternoon, for 1st drop Mon, either Ipswich or Stowmarket ( girl in office couldn’t “remember” which !! ).
Now i could go all the way to Orwell crossing, or stop Bury st Edmunds lorry park, but, is what used to be " Deputy Dog’s" ( showing my age there ? LOL ) still in existence - i am sure some-one told me it had recently “changed hands” and been revamped ? Also is it open Sun ? Not too bothered, as always got loads in the fridge. Just wanted a quiet place - away from the “cutain-cutters”.
Been on hol. all this week, so got to go up the yard tomorrow, to get my truck keys back, clean my cab out - before i put my things back in. Last time it took 2hrs to clean, and sort my lockers as everything had been “moved”. Grrrr. Hate any-one using my truck. But that is another post / rant. LOL. Sorry. on my 3rd glass of wine, waiting for supper to cook.

cant remember for sure if the one im thinking of is deputy dogs, the one at risby is closed, think you can still park there ok, if not beacon hill garage at the a14/a140 junction is free and quiet

You can park at tesco’s on the copdock inter-change. Or you can park at ipswich football ground.

deputy dogs at risby has a cafe only open during the day now…its at same place that CDC was at and its not called deputy dogs now there is not a lot of parking there now …you got a lorry park in BSE it is sign posted and is at the A1302 junction come off A14 head towards the town for about !00 yards then turn left at next roundabout…cafe there as well during the day the toilets are a little dirty/smelly in the toilet block
also as someone posted u can park at tesco at copdock but it does get a bit full after 6pm…then there is orwell crossing which is proberbly the best park around here at the moment…