Hello everyone can I get some help please I want to buy a 7.5 tonne removals truck for my business and I am finding it hard to get information online about it ?

can someone tell me what I need to do, I was told that I can put a truck on someone elses li :smiley: cense but can not find any info about this online please help me !!!

westham trucker! :smiley:

If its for commercial use then you need an O’licence and it has to be one for your business, if its your truck you can’t put it on somebody else’s.

If you are moving you own goods you’ll need a restricted.

If you are are moving other people’s goods ten you’ll need a Standard or International Standard and a CPC holder to administer it.

Should be plenty of advice here: