O licenes ? vacume tanker

Hi all, i am looking into the idear of running my onw vacume tanker. i am only gathering informattion at this point on all thats involved in it. any advise would be good, i know i would need an O licenes and a waist carriers licenes, was wouldering what all these things cost and where you apply for them, any knollage on vacume tankers would be helpful, most used ones seem to be mounted on volvo FL 6, late 90’s daf’s or ivecos witch trucks are the best bet to use ■■ or is theere relly not much between them ? what problems are commom with running old lorrys, is fidning parts hard on lorrs over a sertan age. any feed back would be good, thanks all

jrt:
Hi all, i am looking into the idear of running my onw vacume tanker. i am only gathering informattion at this point on all thats involved in it. any advise would be good, i know i would need an O licenes and a waist carriers licenes, was wouldering what all these things cost and where you apply for them, any knollage on vacume tankers would be helpful, most used ones seem to be mounted on volvo FL 6, late 90’s daf’s or ivecos witch trucks are the best bet to use ■■ or is theere relly not much between them ? what problems are commom with running old lorrys, is fidning parts hard on lorrs over a sertan age. any feed back would be good, thanks all

Jst rmembr to sukk wen u want to load and blow wen yer finishd. jobs a guddun.

MY EYES MY EYES

Are you both typing on computers with missing keys? or using your foreheads to type

You can get away with the o’licence if you stick a jetter hose on it. :wink:

limeyphil:

“don’t” have to have an O licence if its got a jet hose ■■ you joking about that ar’nt you ? how come that would make some not need an operators licences ?

If you are doing hire or reward then you need a O license, anything else is a gray area. If you’re prepared to go to court to be test case that’s up to you. If you get an O license before you start then no one can say anything, and it would look like you are at least trying to do the right thing. Could also be better for the future, in case you want to expand in an other direction.

Jeff

jrt:

limeyphil:

“don’t” have to have an O licence if its got a jet hose ■■ you joking about that ar’nt you ? how come that would make some not need an operators licences ?

It’s in the regs. I’ve got a 7.5 ton volvo vacuum tanker and jetter. No work for it :laughing: . But it was cheap, So i got it.

limeyphil:

jrt:

limeyphil:

It’s in the regs. I’ve got a 7.5 ton volvo vacuum tanker and jetter. No work for it :laughing: . But it was cheap, So i got it.

I would not have guessed it. That’s a Handy thing to know Ill remember that. thay seem to be a lot of diffrent prices for vac tanks. There’s a little green j reg daf on auto trader for about £9,000 with the vat all the way upto a scani for £80,000, anything from £10,000 to 15,000 looks about usable.

What the thing to do after buying a secound rig ? It is best just to service and recondition as many of the parts if the first place rather than replacing stuff as and when it fails ?.

jrt:

We’re you ■■■■■■ when you wrote this fella? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jrt:

so have you used a vac tanker?

jrt:

Mate,there is a lot of form filling involved in getting an “o” licence,are you sure you’re up to it?Just saying like

stevieboy308:

jrt:

so have you used a vac tanker?

Nope, I’ll figar it out.

GOG47:

jrt:

Mate,there is a lot of form filling involved in getting an “o” licence,are you sure you’re up to it?Just saying like

Can’t be that hard can it ?

jrt:

GOG47:

jrt:

Nah,you’re right mate,piece of ■■■■,fill yer boots :unamused:

GOG47:

jrt:

GOG47:

jrt:

Nah,you’re right mate,piece of ■■■■,fill yer boots :unamused:

That’s the spirit, can do rather than no can do. If you give up at the first sign of hassle you will never get anywhere, trust me on this.

I can lick windaes too.

after you get covered in ■■■■, take a cold shower.

set the drippers to 1 every 2 - 3 seconds and you won’t be far out