O"leary wexford

Anyone got any info on them pay etc got to ring them monday…

i worked there for 4 days shower of s.,t to be honest stay away

heard in rungis last night from an irish man that they had packed up…cheers all

i doubted very much that they have packed up

There’s little chance they have stopped. I’m heading down Rosslare to get on their ferry. Will let you know if I see any!

O’leary still going mate, you are probably better off trying Virginia, or ballinard, i worked at Virginia nice kit, good work and the pay was not to bad, meaning if you show you can work ,you will be OK… Virginia will take you into town and get your Irish Nat ins number, then off you go. I personally would recommend them, o’leary might be the same, but it2s your call dude… My situation, was to fly out with light kit stay overnight for my unit to come back from Greece and load me via my house, to put rest of my kit in truck, then onwards and upwards as they say, best of luck anyway.

Nothing at Virginia at moment I’m afraid.

Seen loads of Virginia taut liner trailers in the UK.

That’s because we’ve got loads of the blooming things

Went past your gaff last Monday evening on my way to Baillieboro, Luke. I did peer into the yard to see if i could see Bertie.
Shall be going past again this Monday so keep an eye out for a very dirty white SSC pulling a tanker on Dutch plates. On the 2030 ferry out of Holyhead Sunday evening.

TheBear:
Went past your gaff last Monday evening on my way to Baillieboro, Luke. I did peer into the yard to see if i could see Bertie.
Shall be going past again this Monday so keep an eye out for a very dirty white SSC pulling a tanker on Dutch plates. On the 2030 ferry out of Holyhead Sunday evening.

If I’m there I will but I’m only in Virginia yard once a month at most.

My dads mates on for them its ok they wont go pop just yet. My mates on Balinard 90euro per day but you dont get paid for 24 or waiting time.

No fear of O Leary closing up,he own’s Celtic link ferry tried to start a Merc dealership in Wexford and has a foreign reg mp4 Actros already,supposed to have alot more coming if he’s impressed. Pm ScaniaIreland he might know more.