Numpty

Seen on the NJpike thursday, the stupid sod had caused tailbacks for about 5 miles before he pulled on the shoulder. I think he thought he could carry on to base and nobody would notice :laughing:
Thats what you get for usuing a stupid ‘car only’ Satnav or not seeing the 10 or ore signs saying ‘Parkway, cars only, no trucks’ :laughing:

Nice one Pat, for anyone with questions about how this happened the answer is in the colour of the trailer :laughing:
Heres some of my NUMPTY pics, sure we could get a good thread of these going, ill keep the ones of me for a bit later, see if the thread takes off first :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
A bit of a traction problem, maybe the trailer in the ditch could have something to do with it

Please pull forward after fueling…oh and put your handbrake on :laughing:

A Bulk Carriers truck driven by two guys wearing tracksuit bottoms and sandals, speaking some slavic lingo. The photo doesnt look all that bad, I got a closer look and his rear air bags on the trailer were about to rip off. I’ve seen plenty of trucks park up that bank but never over the top of it like that.

DSCF0466a.jpg

This guy narrowly avoided embaressment when he parked a few trucks down from me one night in Moncton, NB. Much further back and he’d have been in the [zb].

DSCF0499a.jpg

DSCF0501a.jpg

The need to use stars is a clue that you’re trying to use a banned word.
Please just type what you want, then leave the auto censor to do its work. dd.