NumberMill - Agency Work

Franglais:
If only there was some sort of way we could, as a society, stop these people parassiting off workers?
If we could organise a way to stop this?
Y’know like a group of people we could call a “Government”? Making things we could call “laws” or summat?

…but would not the same parasites eventually make the laws & become part of the Government too?
He who pays the piper calls the tune scenario?

dozy:
But you’re getting paid to get some experience , by the sound of it your not paying the bills with the money you earn so why not just do a bit until you feel comfortable driving
If there taking a £1 out of £20 ph would it really matter if your getting the experience you need , if there paying you £10 & deducting £5 I could see your point I guess
As for names of people who pay you , I never had a phone call from anyone , but I did have a different name against my wages on a regular basis and I was supposedly paye
NB im not having a dig at the other replies , but remember they don’t need experience , you do by the sound of it , get the experience then do what you want
learn whilst being paid

Thanks for this dozy. I see where you’re coming from, but not sure it’s worth the risk of things going wrong, whether it be through tax or accident, rather than the money side of things.

For what it’s worth, they take between £8 and £20 per week for administration. Considering I’d only be working 1 day per fortnight at most, that could be 2 hours of the day I’m working for nothing.

dozy:
NB im not having a dig at the other replies , but remember they don’t need experience , you do by the sound of it , get the experience then do what you want
learn whilst being paid

Fair point…

Until you read this post

halewood:
Avoid Numbermill like the plague.
It took me about 5 years, to sort out the mess these pricks caused me.

That’s me not ringing them.

dozy:
But you’re getting paid to get some experience , by the sound of it your not paying the bills with the money you earn so why not just do a bit until you feel comfortable driving
If there taking a £1 out of £20 ph would it really matter if your getting the experience you need , if there paying you £10 & deducting £5 I could see your point I guess
As for names of people who pay you , I never had a phone call from anyone , but I did have a different name against my wages on a regular basis and I was supposedly paye
learn whilst being paid

doze i tell ya what i have a stack of £10 pound notes here ill sell you as many as you like for £11 each do we have a deal??

cooper1203:

dozy:
learn whilst being paid

doze i tell ya what i have a stack of £10 pound notes here ill sell you as many as you like for £11 each do we have a deal??

ill raise him on that £12