Number plates with name on in windscreen

Its so they can be contacted on CB and meet up

No names, no pack drill, but…a certain person who I may or may not be married to, once told me his name plate was a leftover from back in the day, when town centre lorry parks were still open. Long story short, when you staggered back from the pub/club to find a long line of trucks in identical livery, it was easier to look for the one with your name on than try and decipher the registration plates! :blush: :wink:

Where’s blue estate when you neeed him I’m sure he’ll answer your questions as all his crowd are well into their name plates one of his lot last week “ kitchen sink “ :smiley:

Each to their own, would never have one myself.

You can’t do much but shake your head when you see some superhero with “The Stig” on a number plate take 6 goes to get on a bay.

Or some of the ubercringe ones like “Terminator” and it’s some weedy bloke with specs or “Iceman”, “Maverick” or “The Bandit” driving for some dungmob like Maritime.

No one has ever called you these nicknames, behave yourselves.

robthedog:
Where’s blue estate when you neeed him I’m sure he’ll answer your questions as all his crowd are well into their name plates one of his lot last week “ kitchen sink “ :smiley:

saw him the other day [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

i see "big roy "/ “the roys group” from time to time but theres nothing big about him .Heard he once fell from a stepstool hit his face on a window and burst out crying

Can’t see anything wrong with them myself - I just wonder how long it will be before the USA fad for obscuring forward vision on Kenworths is adopted on Blinged up Scanis ■■

kenworth.jpg

whisperingsmith:
Can’t see anything wrong with them myself - I just wonder how long it will be before the USA fad for obscuring forward vision on Kenworths is adopted on Blinged up Scanis ■■

Never seen a deep visor and a stoneguard?

Letter box style.

> TheUncaringCowboy:
> Never seen a deep visor and a stoneguard? Letter box style.

That’s what I had in mind - Personally I like to see as much of the road ahead as possible

dance.gif

Falcon JSDF:
Wasn’t it a hang over from CB. So you could get on 1 9, and tell Sickboi his doors were open and he was shedding boxes on the M6?

10-4 good buddy.

I’m pretty sure both my brother and my dad have named numberplates on their front windows. Both Westcountry (as another poster mentioned we like them down here!) so maybe we’re just old school down here.

(I’m an Operator/Employer, not a driver, and there isn’t a numberplate with my name on it in my car window…)