Number plate question

Seen this truck on Toddington services this afternoon , was wondering if any of you smart Alec’s know where it’s from , never seen any plates like this before on a truck , no prizes for the correct answer coz I’m skint soz :laughing:

Morocco

toonsy:
Morocco

And the number 4 indicates that the vehicle was first registered in the Skhirat- Temara province of Morocco.

Wow nice one chaps ! Not that far from home then :open_mouth:

On Tuesday in Dover we saw a truck and trailer with a “UA” sticker on it, the missus had to look it up to find it was from Ukraine. Just a little trip in a tatty very old Daf !

3 wheeler:
On Tuesday in Dover we saw a truck and trailer with a “UA” sticker on it, the missus had to look it up to find it was from Ukraine. Just a little trip in a tatty very old Daf !

I’ve driven from the UK to Ukraine in a Volvo FL10 Wendy House back in the day.

I saw a Russian lorry near Calais a few months back

See Moroccan trucks regularly at IPL normanton,.

Got toasted by one from Greece on M4 w/b a few weeks back

About once a month a motor on Cypriot plates comes and loads a handful of frozen pallets at our place. Never spoken to the driver tbh so I’ve no idea whether or not he’s loading for Cyprus or even if it’s a genuine Cypriot lorry or not.

Harry Monk:

3 wheeler:

Wow! Brilliant pictures, Harry. Have you got any more posted up somewhere here? This kind of adventuring is pretty much out of reach these days.

Registered in ■■■■■■■■■ eh,
well we’ve all been there…
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

slowlane:
Wow! Brilliant pictures, Harry. Have you got any more posted up somewhere here? This kind of adventuring is pretty much out of reach these days.

I was lucky to have been doing the job in the time that I did, although I will always regret having passed my HGV1 just a few years too late to join the Middle East party… :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry. That looks like one of Swift Services FL10’s (Unipart livery). Is it??

Geoffo:
Harry. That looks like one of Swift Services FL10’s (Unipart livery). Is it??

As far as I’m aware, it was actually one of Unipart’s own fleet.

Harry Monk:

3 wheeler:

]

Hope your not a large fella Harry , my mate drove an FL10 Wendy house and said it felt tiny inside so he removed the passenger seat, and for trips like that I would want space !..and a good camera.

I went all over Europe in a geartronic FL10 moving classic cars/bikes, it wasn’t the biggest cab [emoji23][emoji23] but it did the job.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FL10/12 was one of the best ever chassis cabs for car transporters, yes they did the job well and unless neglected were one of the most reliable lorries you could buy.

Geartronic FL was a rare beast indeed, we had just the one, on an L reg FL10, proved reliable.

Often get Cypriots delivering Olives etc to a company in Bicester