NSH

Nice feature in Roadway.
You handsome devil you!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
You haven’t told them that it failed on you the other week though, have you?

There I was having my morning coffee and eating my wheaty bangs while flicking through Roadway, turned the page and got a hell of a fright to see NSH staring at me. There should of been some kind of warning for people who were eating at the time. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

which issue - I haven’t noticed anything :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

July issue, page 10. It just dropped through the letter box this morning Denis.

Coffeeholic:

that explains it - post takes longer to get to somerset !!

have to look out for it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I saw his photo, and the first thing that sprung to mind was,
“Did you spill my pint?”

I thought might have to do a double page spread just to get me in :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I shall be signing autographs & for a minimal :wink: charge I will post them to ya :laughing: :laughing:

ianyng:
I saw his photo, and the first thing that sprung to mind was,
“Did you spill my pint?”

So it was you then !!

Denis F:

Coffeeholic:

that explains it - post takes longer to get to somerset !!

have to look out for it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Well, its got as far as WSM Dennis, althiough witha lovely new truck like that, you’d have thought they’d have got a pretty model to pose. Maybe funds were short. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tramper:
althiough witha lovely new truck like that, you’d have thought they’d have got a pretty model to pose. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You tryin’ to say Seans not pretty? :laughing: :laughing:

ianyng:

Tramper:
althiough witha lovely new truck like that, you’d have thought they’d have got a pretty model to pose. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pictures don’t lie m8. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

ianyng:

Tramper:

Pictures don’t lie m8. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Spotted NSH Friday about 2pm. I was heading out of Croydon on the A23, moving about 10 yards per hour, boiling in the heat, and fed up after spending nearly five hours in London to do 2 drops, when I spotted the North Surrey Haulage sign on a black solo unit heading into London. That side of the road was clear, and the traffic belting along, so by the time I had realised what I had seen, sat up and stuck my head out of the window he had all but disappeared.
I did not even have time to make out what make the truck was, as I had taken off my glasses as it was so hot they kept sliding down my snotter, and my reading distance was reduced considerably.
I am usually more alert than I was then, but the heat and traffic was getting to me, and I was thinking about whether I was going to get home to Cornwall that night, so apologies NSH, next time I will try to catch your attention. I was in a white MAN artic pulling beds for VI-spring.
I am now going to get a copy of Roadway and read of your exploits.

Its ok Bilgepump - you 'aint missed anything - he’s an ugly sod!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ianyng:
Its ok Bilgepump - you 'aint missed anything - he’s an ugly sod!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I just havn’t met a beholder with the correct eye yet :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bilgepump:
Spotted NSH Friday about 2pm. I was heading out of Croydon on the A23, moving about 10 yards per hour, boiling in the heat, and fed up after spending nearly five hours in London to do 2 drops, when I spotted the North Surrey Haulage sign on a black solo unit heading into London. That side of the road was clear, and the traffic belting along, so by the time I had realised what I had seen, sat up and stuck my head out of the window he had all but disappeared.
I did not even have time to make out what make the truck was, as I had taken off my glasses as it was so hot they kept sliding down my snotter, and my reading distance was reduced considerably.
I am usually more alert than I was then, but the heat and traffic was getting to me, and I was thinking about whether I was going to get home to Cornwall that night, so apologies NSH, next time I will try to catch your attention. I was in a white MAN artic pulling beds for VI-spring.
I am now going to get a copy of Roadway and read of your exploits.

I was running my unit in to have it’s first service (more about that on O/D’s forum

If you looked across the fields to your right you would’ve seen the war zone I call home :laughing: :unamused: )

He’s prettier in the flesh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bikemonkey:
He’s prettier in the flesh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aww you’re making me blush now

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Beauty is skin deep,god nsh you must be inside out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: