Nowt ont print out?

probably the wrong place to put this but … yesterday (thu) I put my card in slot ok so far ,did my checks, and drove to pick up approx. 10 mins from depot, as I got out I glanced at tacho and it was showing other work. loaded and drove for approx. 2hrs and had a 15min (pee break).using vehicles trip meter (daf) I then drove until I had approx. 4 1/2 hrs driving and had my 30 mins .I then did a mix of driving and other work for a further 4 1/2 hrs ,a 45 min break ,then 50mins driving , total drive time on trip 9hrs 45 mins. end of shift.( I pressed button 1 to activate breaks symbol on tacho.) I then did a print out and it appears I did 0hrs driving, 0hrs other work and 0hrs rest. is my card at fault ? the tacho ? or have I cocked up ■■ :confused:

syramax:
probably the wrong place to put this but … yesterday (thu) I put my card in slot ok so far ,did my checks, and drove to pick up approx. 10 mins from depot, as I got out I glanced at tacho and it was showing other work. loaded and drove for approx. 2hrs and had a 15min (pee break).using vehicles trip meter (daf) I then drove until I had approx. 4 1/2 hrs driving and had my 30 mins .I then did a mix of driving and other work for a further 4 1/2 hrs ,a 45 min break ,then 50mins driving , total drive time on trip 9hrs 45 mins. end of shift.( I pressed button 1 to activate breaks symbol on tacho.) I then did a print out and it appears I did 0hrs driving, 0hrs other work and 0hrs rest. is my card at fault ? the tacho ? or have I cocked up ■■ :confused:

Hard to say what’s caused that to happen.

Was you on days or nights, if nights did you do anything between midnight and the time you did the printout ?

I can only suggest that you try another printout, failing that if you use the same vehicle every day see if you can display the days activities on the tachograph.

To display the activities:

Press OK to go to the printout for driver 1 screen.
Use the arrow keys to scroll down to “Display Driver 1”.
Select the date that you last worked and press OK, if the tachograph was working you should be able to view the days activities.

Also you could check to see if the activities on your driver card can be downloaded.

syramax:
probably the wrong place to put this but …

Hi syramax,

I’ve moved your post to where I think it will receive more views and comments. :smiley:

dieseldave:
I’ve moved your post to where I think it will receive more views and comments. :smiley:

You obviously thought right because it worked :laughing:

dieseldave:

syramax:
probably the wrong place to put this but …

Hi syramax,

thanks for that :smiley:
in reply to tachograph …I started my shift at 12 noon thu and ended it at 0200 fri morn . this was my first shift using my card since it was downloaded, the gaffer is enjoying his villa in tennerreife at the moment so will ask him to have another look at it when he gets back.as regards looking at the tacho for another read out I have not been called in today and we drive what ever vehicle is suitable /available for the load so it could be a while before I see that particular vehicle again . thanks for the replies

Has anyone else reported problems with the tacho?