Now this is a paintjob!

Wouldn’t you just be frightened to scratch it! :blush: …Well Boss it’s happen like this! :cry:

I’ve seen that puppy, fair scared the life out of me when I glanced in the mirror and saw it coming past.

:open_mouth: :confused: I can’t see anything. Its not a banner ad, is it ? :cry:

not as good as a white unit and red curtain sider though :blush: :wink: :laughing:

And so is this…

This guy pulled in next to me in Eushirchen to unload this week.
Even all the trailer was painted,from the fridge,to the front of the pallet box and even the landing legs.

:smiley: That is one nice DAF, KW.

I can see KW’s photies, but can’t see yours Karl. They must be banner ads.

:open_mouth: Wo! That would of cost a few pennies

I see that refrigerated hauliers are just as prone to excessive decoration over there as they are here.

nice modal who did that . I got the ice warrior magnum it took 4 weeks to build . Do u have eny more modal pics plz

There’s a XF95 SS on fridge work that runs in and out of Natures Way - think it might subbie for Philson’s out of Pompey - can’t remember the name but it’s painted very similar, both unit and trailer.

Maybe Austin knows who I mean as he’s in and out of there all the time.

Cheers.

Coffeeholic:
I’ve seen that puppy, fair scared the life out of me when I glanced in the mirror and saw it coming past.

Yes, indeed. It looks like Birnam Wood is coming to Dunsinane!

ian dafman:
nice modal who did that . I got the ice warrior magnum it took 4 weeks to build . Do u have eny more modal pics plz

…eh, its real mate :exclamation:

Rob K:
There’s a XF95 SS on fridge work that runs in and out of Natures Way - think it might subbie for Philson’s out of Pompey - can’t remember the name but it’s painted very similar, both unit and trailer.

Maybe Austin knows who I mean as he’s in and out of there all the time.

Cheers.

I have never seen one like that, Rob? But then I am always alseep lol

By the way, I wound Phil Dickenson up big time last sunday teehhee … was in there early doors sunday loading for Bratford. Have you seen the SSC he had done with Jonny Wilkinson and Bobby Moore on the sides?? Well, now he has had one done with Lennox Lewis and Henry Cooper. Very nice, said I … except I never knew Henrys hands were bigger than his head■■? and then to cap it all, he has had the Union Jack imposed behind Wilkinson and Moore. I never knew the United Kingdom won the rugby and football world Cups, said I teeheehee. He told me to go forth and multiply lolol

rob i know the one you mean i saw it at coolchain last year when i was running for donalds

nice paint work wooh