Now thats driving!

there’s tight and there is tight! this takes it too a new level :wink: :wink: :wink:

video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/bus … /1j45my8dh

have had bigger that here drive… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was a tad tight tho :open_mouth:

impressive driving, TMs eh! :unamused: :laughing:

His firm have now banned the use of prat navs :smiley:

Its is nothing out of the ordinary, in fact Im certain that most of the professional drivers on here could have got through there equally well !!!

Now if he was reversing through there blindside going from strong sunlight into darkness, I am sure we would be impressed!!!

Ed

Tight my ■■■, he didn’t even pull the mirrors in :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ,

Nah i bet his ■■■ was twitching, :laughing:

clearly wasnt ` full of it ’

now try it backwards to get out again :laughing: :laughing:

A stobart driver could do that blindfolded have you not seen the program tight reverses with only two feet either side blindside reverses in rigids they do it all. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

kr79:
A stobart driver could do that blindfolded have you not seen the program tight reverses with only two feet either side blindside reverses in rigids they do it all. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I had to pick up a Trailer yesterday and had to ask the Shunter for help.
Only 10 cm between the Trailers.
So Shunter pulled them out and parked in front of a empty Bay for me

The video doesn’t work for iPhone.

You could have driven a bus through there! :wink:

Can’t see it on iPad, but in the late 80’s I won a tenner bet by doing 50 mph between 2 parked busses in an F10 with box van and taking the mirrors of both as I went through, needless to say I kept going till I got back to the depot.
And before anyone asks, mine were pulled in so tight they were glued to the side windows

EDSHARK:
Now if he was reversing through there blindside going from strong sunlight into darkness, I am sure we would be impressed!!!

Ed

Like a 10 foot wide almost 40 foot long centre drive fire truck into a factory along a corridor between two store areas that was a lot further and left about as much room each side as that you mean. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: