Novelty Lighters

I am always on the look out for novelties and at truck stops in this part of the world I often notice such garbage, on rare occasions I purchase one or two items if I find them amusing.

At one such truck stop, on I 95, exit 40 in Connecticut I found an electronic cigar lighter, with two fighter/bomber planes at the top, they have british and us flags below them, when you lift the lid a bomb below each plane lights up and when you depress the lighter two explosions light up at the botton either side of the Iraqi flag, symbolising the USA and Britain bombing Iraq. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So THATS where Saddam hid his Weapons of Mass Destruction :laughing:

I picked up a lighter at Skegness a few months back which looked very smart. Passed it round all my mates at separate times for them to have a look at it. Naturally, the first thing you do is flick the flame - it’s just something you do isn’t it?! Well, instead of having a flame, when you press the button two contacts inside join between a 9 volt PP3 battery :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: Cue throwing the lighter 30ft up in the air, yelping and caressing hand lots!! :laughing: It’s a hell of jolt, even I wouldn’t do it again!! Still having immense fun with this to this day! In fact, met up with my old gaffer last weekend and he asked if I had a light and AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT… I had it in my pocket so I gave it to him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Little things please little minds… :blush:

great joke to play though :laughing:

I can remember years ago a guy bought exsplosive cigarette pellets into work and caught me out when he tampered with my ■■■■ as my back was turned, it didn’t end there though, he had issued all the other guys with one each and during the shift each of them offered me a ciggy and i think I got caught out about 10 times.

:laughing:

Maybe you were a bit slow flashing the ash Pat and they were teaching you a lesson… :wink:

tartanraider:
Maybe you were a bit slow flashing the ash Pat and they were teaching you a lesson… :wink:

Thats someting i miss living here, If you offer a buddy a ciggy here you get a response like “Why ? I have my own right here” or you just get a strange stare. If you are out with a mate and run out of them he won’t offer you one.