NOVA payments, not paid

:imp: Anybody else not had their money paid into their accounts, from NOVA, today ■■ :confused: :imp: :angry: :question: :question: :question:

:blush: :confused: :blush: :confused: :blush: :open_mouth: :smiley: Money is shown as being paid now. Dunno what went on. Apologies from me, panic appears to be over. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

you joined nova to rip off the taxman, now nova have ripped you off.

whats the problem?

Boomerang:

whats the problem?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Your only jealous. :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

now nova have ripped you off.

I do hope that if Nova see that statement, (and they do read this forum!!) and it turns out to be a simple ■■■■-up with banks etc, that they have a sense of humour… litigation can be very costly !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:smiley: :smiley: As I said, much apologies to Nova, for bringing this up I have been paid, now :smiley:

could it have been due to A BANK HOLIDAY THIS WEEK :exclamation: :exclamation:

jon

I thought that being self employed meant that you will take the risks and the profits, The peaks and troughs of business,

You cant have it both ways

Wheel Nut:
I thought that being self employed meant that you will take the risks and the profits, The peaks and troughs of business,

You cant have it both ways

:open_mouth: :confused: :confused:

There were some complications Malc, most of which were not Nova’s fault or doing. :wink: There shouldn’t be any risks, no. :slight_smile:

You might not want to say that there are no risks too loudly Dafmad. :wink: :smiley: One of the Inland Revenues definitions of being self employed is that you do run the risks, otherwise they might not class you as self employed and that could be costly later on if they go after you for back tax.

From the Revenue website.

self-employed if you are in business on your own account and
bear the responsibility for the success or failure of that
business, and
employed if you personally work under the control of someone
and do not run the risks of having a business yourself.

i got a text from nova saying that there was problems and my money wasnt paid but i will phone them on monday and i will be paid then.

Coffeeholic:
You might not want to say that there are no risks too loudly Dafmad. :wink: :smiley: One of the Inland Revenues definitions of being self employed is that you do run the risks, otherwise they might not class you as self employed and that could be costly later on if they go after you for back tax.

From the Revenue website.

self-employed if you are in business on your own account and
bear the responsibility for the success or failure of that
business, and
employed if you personally work under the control of someone
and do not run the risks of having a business yourself.

As you know Neil, no work done, no money. The risky bit is getting the Agencies to pay up, correctly and on time. :slight_smile: And of course keeping the work flowing.

Boomerang:

whats the problem?

you dont what your talking about :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Rikki-UK:
I do hope that if Nova see that statement, (and they do read this forum!!) and it turns out to be a simple ■■■■-up with banks etc, that they have a sense of humour… litigation can be very costly !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is my face bothered?

Boomerang:

Rikki-UK:

Is my face bothered?

That’s what I like to see, a mature and adult contribution to the debate. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Still it may be ‘bothered’ if Nova decided to sue you. :wink: :smiley:

I was just about to reply pretty much the same Neil :unamused: .

Sorry Rob, but don’t let the fact I posted stop you from giving your thoughts. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Sorry Rob, but don’t let the fact I posted stop you from giving your thoughts. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There’s no point me saying it because you’d remove it shortly after I think :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

There’s no point me saying it because you’d remove it shortly after I think :smiley: .

You’re right cobber! This is just about the most “net-nanny” forum I’ve ever seen!

Boomerang would you like me to get you a badge that says “please notice me” on it ?

:unamused: