Nova Contracting Ltd

I have been offered hgv driving work with a major retail company via Nova Contracting on a self employed basis , has anyone out there any experience of this particular company and the way they operate ? .

Never had any issues but it’s simply a case of pay them £1000 a year or pay an accountant £150 a year to do your accounts…

Your agency pays them your top line and after self employed tax and a small cut for them your left with a wage. Never really worked out any less than the agy paid normally though…

shugg:
I have been offered hgv driving work with a major retail company via Nova Contracting on a self employed basis , has anyone out there any experience of this particular company and the way they operate ? .

I have no personal experience of Nova but there are a few on here that have. It’s also been discussed before. If you use the search box at the top of the page you will find a few threads relating to Nova. I am on mobile so can’t find them for you at the moment. Hope this is helpful.

Shugg! I’m guessing right! You have to use the Agencies nominated service? It’s not enough for agencies to earn off your work hours! Now they want to earn off the rest through Nova and not permit your own accountant!
Have they offered you a minimum hours contract by any chance? :neutral_face:

Hubby uses them, never had a problem, even paid all the drivers from his agency when the natwest buggered up as the agency couldn’t pay Nova due to the “software upgrade”!!!