Nov 5th

well i will be taking the theory test on the 5th of november, i’m one step closer to get all i need done so that i can get back out there on the road 10-4, well my fellow truckers keep it between the lines and have a safe week out there… :laughing:

PS: hoping to have my class 1 by biggining of december, it will be a shock for me driving in the UK after been a OTR trucker in the US of A for 10 years but I’m sure i will get use to it over here as well, i’m so happy and exited looking forward to it 10-4 :sunglasses:

Fireworks if you pass it then…

Good luck with the theory, are you doing your HPT the same day? Got a course or cat C test date?
Only asking coz begining of Dec seems a bit tight.
It can take up to 3 weeks to get your cat C (with CE provisional) licence back. You cant train/take your CE test untill you have it.
Add in the postal strikes… it could take a bit longer…

Module 2 could also be done same day as modules 1a & 1b - hmmm… all day at the theory test centre - what a nice prospect !!

when i had my cpc booked it worked out 3 weeks before i have to sit it, which is 6nov, got to do module 2 and 4 then im fully legal to work, hopefully end of nov dec ,ish

i dont know how long it will take me to finish everything but i’m hoping to get on with the training as soon as two weeks after i pass the theory test, i have been studying like crazy and taking mock test on my PC everyday, have been passing every single one of them, i better after been a truck driver for 10 years hahahaha, will keep ya all up to date as how everything goes.cheers :smiley: