Nothing to do with trucks but need a luton/sprinter asap

Hi dear people,

Can anyone help i’ve been searching and still searching need a well maintained luton or sprinter asap 2 grand mark asap, please. anyoone that can help I’m please contact me. much appreciated.

:smiley:

1 owner.service history…needs slight attention!

TBH, I think you may be out of luck at that kind of price range

I know a guy that bought a sprinter for 2k recently. He didnt know the noise it was making indicated turbo was on its way out uneconomical to repair given the state of gearbox aswell, so a complete waste of time as they are worked to death at that price range. Youll be ■■■■■■■ money away.

This. £2k usually means ex-parcel company knacker with 300,000 on the clock.

For a van which isn’t a knacker with starship mileage and has just a mere 100,000 on the clock and some semblence of service history you’re looking at around £4500-£5000.

Conor:
This. £2k usually means ex-parcel company knacker with 300,000 on the clock.

For a van which isn’t a knacker with starship mileage and has just a mere 100,000 on the clock and some semblence of service history you’re looking at around £4500-£5000.

+1

And if you don’t believe us have look at van trader.

Check out auctions and assets of dissolved companies. I picked up a 2001 Mercedes Sprinter 7.5t van with 180k on it for £1300. Beautiful condition too

paulweller84:
Check out auctions and assets of dissolved companies. I picked up a 2001 Mercedes Sprinter 7.5t van with 180k on it for £1300. Beautiful condition too

Sprinter 7.5 t :neutral_face:
Really.

Really

Suedehead:

paulweller84:

Sprinter 7.5 t :neutral_face:
Really.

This… never seen one of those before.

regards
pat

When I say 7.5t, I mean it falls into the 3.5t to 7.5t C1 category. It’s not necessarily plated to carry 7.5t

paulweller84:
When I say 7.5t, I mean it falls into the 3.5t to 7.5t C1 category. It’s not necessarily plated to carry 7.5t

No 7.5t would be plated to carry 7.5t.
Anyway,its not a 7.5t Sprinter then.

I think you can see what I mean, it’s MAM is not 7.5t; but it is in excess of 3.5t.

Yet another TN post that’s got way off topic due to pedantry. Such a shame.

msilogisticsltd:
Hi dear people,

Can anyone help i’ve been searching and still searching need a well maintained luton or sprinter asap 2 grand mark asap, please. anyoone that can help I’m please contact me. much appreciated.

Google “van auctions” or “police auctions,” that’ll be your best bet with a budget like that, make sure you’re thorough with checking of anything you buy though.

paulweller84:
I think you can see what I mean, it’s MAM is not 7.5t; but it is in excess of 3.5t.

Yet another TN post that’s got way off topic due to pedantry. Such a shame.

Do you mean its plated gvw .
If so,whats the gvw ?

MAM and GVW are the same. Off the top of my head, not sure. More than 3.5t though. Why are you asking?

msilogisticsltd:
Hi dear people,

You will get more for your money from a 94 -2000 reg than a 2000 onwards ,I’d be looking for a 310/312 the 98 -2000 are actually the best ones .