Nothing to do with driving

But SALES

Looking to get a power shower from Argos. It is £5 dearer in the sales. :open_mouth:

Just checked the holiday that is booked and paid for. In the 35% sale, it is £70 dearer. :open_mouth:

Must go and get myself a good bargain in the SALES. :smiley:

SWEDISH BLUE:
But SALES

Looking to get a power shower from Argos. It is £5 dearer in the sales. :open_mouth:

Just checked the holiday that is booked and paid for. In the 35% sale, it is £70 dearer. :open_mouth:

Must go and get myself a good bargain in the SALES. :smiley:

Was in Tesco on friday, they were offering “any two for £2” when the individual price was 68p!

wife bought a mirro from Argos on Saturday for £19.99. It’s now in the sale at £49.99! incredible, and what is more worrying is the amount of people who fall for this “SALE NOW ON” slogan.
Personaaly, i always shop at DFS, they never have a sale on! :wink: :wink:

You really have to watch what you’re buying both in the sales and generally, I’ve often found things in supermarkets marked up £x for two or three but when you work it out the individual price is cheaper when you buy one :unamused:

I know exactly what you mean I bought A Kenwood Mixer for the other half (what she wanted) on friday from argos £350 in the book reduced to £250. On sale online christmas day £330 how do they sleep at night knowing gullable people will buy it at that price because it is in the boxing day sales. I have never bought anything in the boxing day / january sales in my life for that very reason.

Its always the same… " darling, I’m home, I’ve just saved £50 on this gorgeous dress in the sales "…
" NO DARLING, you’ve just spent £200 "

Most supermarkets have so called deals that arent.

For example…
Asda

2 blocks of mature cheddar cheese £4 …thats 2 x 200g for £4
1 large block £3.50…thats 1 x 450g for £3.50

More cheese less cost

Always check the weights on “bargain” buy one get one free items its often cheaper without the bargains

I’m waiting for the Poundland sale! :smiley:

truckerjon:

Poundland is yesterdays news, I’m waiting for the 99 p stores sale :open_mouth: :wink:

tachograph:

truckerjon:

Poundland is yesterdays news, I’m waiting for the 99 p stores sale :open_mouth: :wink:

I bought four tidy work jumpers from the 99p shop afew weeks ago :smiley:

bonnie lass:

tachograph:

truckerjon:

And I bet you look a bonnie lass in them to :wink:

tachograph:

bonnie lass:

tachograph:

truckerjon:

And I bet you look a bonnie lass in them to :wink:

:laughing: Thats what you call a ‘Bargain’ :wink: I hate wasting money, it’s hard enough to earn it !! , got me a headlamp thingy as well, -'though not sure if that was bargain, light seems to fail when you screw the end on properly, but works ok if you only turnit about half to a full thread :unamused: