Not too shoddy.....

Not bad. Fleet average is 8.7mpg. Maybe it’s about time I pushed for a fuel bonus!
Btw, 5 nights out this week, so it helped that no one else drove it.

image.jpg

Do you run around at 44t all the time■■? if so that’s pretty good :wink:

tango boy:

Tbh the only time we run at 44 tonne is when we load out of Hull to go back to Easton. I’ve done that twice this week and it isn’t a particularly challenging route economy wise. Most of the time we run with a max of 10 tonne on. We tare off around the 17500kg mark. The savings this week have been due to a combination of long motorway work, one hits instead of multi drop, driving totally in manual, keeping the windows closed and actually really trying!

the maoster:

tango boy:

Tbh the only time we run at 44 tonne is when we load out of Hull to go back to Easton. I’ve done that twice this week and it isn’t a particularly challenging route economy wise. Most of the time we run with a max of 10 tonne on. We tare off around the 17500kg mark. The savings this week have been due to a combination of long motorway work, one hits instead of multi drop, driving totally in manual, keeping the windows closed and actually really trying!

That helps!! Lol.Good for you. :smiley:

That’s pretty good going, even running reasonably light you still have to work to get that… Dunno how well I rate your chances getting a fuel bonus tho :slight_smile: lol, but good luck with it.

Im getting av 9.6 in a daf 105 460.on tank work 44t recon fully loaded 60-65%the truck limited at 52 before this was getting 8-8.5 running at 56