Not so Daf Beauty

This is the wreck im driving at the moment on nights,hopefully not for long its on hire,i dont mind driving it makes a change,apart from the rattling & shaking its not a bad drive,the other 5 night shift drivers wont touch it said theyd rather av night off,lol think theyve been spoilt driving the volvos…

Look strange with no sun visor on, or you say your on nights so moon visor LOL :smiley:

Ha ha :smiley: :smiley:

No wonder you drive it under the cover of darkness!!! :wink:

The word crap springs to mind :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats a lot better than some of the things I’ve driven on agency work. As long as its road worthy I don’t see the problem, even though its dirty inside ur not living in it. Don’t get people that turn down a motor because the name on the front of it.

What I had to drive on agency work, these used to pull all over the road, pull to one side when braking, cab mountings all gone, all the gear almost past its time on them and the insides were disgusting, just got to get on with the job though.

Volvofh16:

This is the wreck im driving at the moment on nights,hopefully not for long its on hire,i dont mind driving it makes a change,apart from the rattling & shaking its not a bad drive,the other 5 night shift drivers wont touch it said theyd rather av night off,lol think theyve been spoilt driving the volvos…

im a daf so i think it looks ok, just needs a bit of tlc. :wink:

better than my truck at the moment. :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Volvofh16:

im a daf

Really? :open_mouth:
:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bloody typing… im always missing out words… " fan ".