Not paid by agency

Did some work 2 weeks ago and was expecting to be paid today when i phoned the agency they said it wasnt there fault as i didnt scan my tacho card before i left i actualy gave it to the transport manager when i finished the shift and watched him put it in could there be a problem with my card as it was the first time ive used it or is someone pulling a fast one? Agency said they will chase up the employer

Predator379:
Agency said they will chase up the employer

Their problem not yours, you are employed by the agency and any trouble they have getting their money doesn’t alter the fact that you’ve done the work.

Predator379:
or is someone pulling a fast one? Agency

This.

At my old place if a agency driver didnt download there card there payment got out on hold till he came back and downloaded it. So the records was upto date

To be clear - I don’t have much time for agencies. Possibly necessary in this day and age but still parasites.

Some will look for an excuse to avoid paying drivers. I recently finished working for an agency so I took my tacho card in for a download to be told they didn’t have a download facility. Fortunately, I did get paid.

Was your card downloaded by the agency or by the TM where you were working?

It was downloaded by the tm just before i left so either the company doesnt want tobpay me ot the agency one of the 2 my guess the agency as when i was there and asked what agency nobody had a good word to say gonna do my best to get money out of em but i dont think ill be working for them again either way
Thanx ice im gonna drop that on em and say i dont mind going back to download it again at least i can have a word with the compny then :wink:

you work for the agency end of .

The contract for work and pay is with them, if your gonna give them the boot next time your in a truck print off the 2 days you worked and send them a copy saying pay up or face court .

Name and shame …

Phoned again they have now said i can go to them and scan my card see what happens if it goes that far i will mate :wink: