Not having a good day

Gordy mate i am hoping you weren’t driving! but just held up in the resulting melee.

There has been a bit of discussion about this incident HERE

Word on the grapevine is it was a ■■■■■■ driving.
Surprise,Surprise. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

knight:
Gordy mate i am hoping you weren’t driving! but just held up in the resulting melee.

I passed it on the other side about 3pm, queue was till miles long. Word is it was dropping red chips of a few miles back up the road and was returning to get another load, at about 4am!

Today I was doing my first shift in a tipper, kinda had the mind on full concentration :open_mouth:

Normaly i have local radio on or radio2 with sally , but that day i had a second driver with me (he had a hurt back so just making sure he gets payed by being in not off sick) so radio off so we could discuse taking over the world ! :laughing: , and we drove around the area managing to miss all the jams , when back in the yard boss asked how long we got caught up in traffic , 2 blank looking drivers later he told us about this , looks like that detour for a sarrny van was well in order lol !
lesson learned , always do wot your stomach tels you , and keep radio on :laughing: