Not a Professional Driver [Re-titled]

If by chance, the ■■■■■■■■ that took out my mirror on the A13 roundabout at the Premier Inn, is on here, you are not a “Professional Driver”, you looked in your mirror and realised what you had done, when I blew my horn you kept going, I saw you look at me in the mirror, and you know what you did, I got out and picked up the mirror, then you looked at me and drove off. You ■■■■■■ prick, I had a moment of madness and chased you, but could not catch you. Just as well, I would be spending the night in cells, the red mist came down and I wanted to releive you of your nuts, badly. Just after that, I met one of our European cousins from Patinter, coming straight for me, round another roundabout, the wrong way, Johnny foreigner, nearly causing a serious mishap, justs shrugs his shoulders and carries on. WTF, I need to retire, too many [zb]s in the country.
Sapper

Sorry about that fella.

It was a poor reflection.

You dont live in hull do you?

sapper:
You [zb] prick, I had a moment of madness and chased you, but could not catch you. Just as well, I would be spending the night in cells…

Alright Ronnie Pickering. :unamused:

Does anybody live in Hull? I mean, what a ■■■■■■■■■

Sapper

sapper:
Does anybody live in Hull?

I think some people do yes.

sapper:
Does anybody live in Hull? I mean, what a [zb].

Sapper

Ronnie Pickering does

Ronnie P lives in Hull. I reckon he could have you. Killed a horse with one punch.

Bare knuckle killing machine in a 2005 Citroen Picasso. You’ve been warned.

Who?

Contraflow:
Who?

■■■■■■■ RONNIE PICKERING!!! YOU WANT A ■■■■■■■ BARE KNUCKLE? :imp:

Get a dashcam - become a warrior.

It’s me Ronnie Pickering!!! :imp:

Let this thread be a lesson to all on here.

If your mirror gets knackered, no one gives a [zb]. PMSL.

steve4545:

Who the ■■■■■ that?!!

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

steve4545:

Who the [zb] that?!!

Alice?

eagerbeaver:
Sorry about that fella.

It was a poor reflection.

:laughing:

I too saw some Fantastic foreign driver nearly wipe out some poor sod on a bike today, and for once it was not the cyclists fault.
In Aylesbury I followed a LHD artic with A white euroliner type trailer , he hit or mounted the kerb 5 times in less than a mile around the roundabouts and on the roundabout where I went off in a different direction he mounted the cycleway and the cyclist went into the bushes to avoid the rear wheels of the trailer .
FFS…We need Some rule changes and not just for foreigners.

Blood pressure drive you’ll kill yourself before anyone else chill let them get on with it :smiley:

DAF95XF:
Alice

Who the [zb] is Alice :question: :grimacing:

sapper:
Does anybody live in Hull? I mean, what a [zb].

Sapper

Nowt wrong with 'Ull.