Not a Chance

makes me laugh when full timers on here slate agency drivers ,I bet they would not have the bottle to say it to their face,i have met one or two AAM[anti agency muppets]over the years and I know of a number of agency men who have had it out with them in different depots I worked at the result,the regulars walk away with their tails between their legs,i know some regulars on here do it to wind up agencies and it works as I have bitten myself,but some take it to the extreme.personally I think those need to grow up ,agency or regular we all do the same job, we all get the same crap on the roads and have to put up with it we have all been regulars one time or another,and I certainly would not slate anyone simply trying to earn a decent living,if anything as a regular in the past I have gone out my way to help agency drivers as I like to think I am a decent human being unlike some regulars on here

To the OP, looks like it all worked out OK in the end then :wink:

Over the last month I’ve been doing doubled up runs with both company and agency drivers, with one notable exception there’s been sod all difference, I’d happily sleep in the passenger seat with any of them driving. When another driver puts the passenger seat back and nods off I take it as a vote of confidence :laughing: