Norwich

Wondering if anyone can help off to East Anglia tomorrow will hopefully get my last drop off in norwich anyone know a good/decent place to park cheers :smiley:

smiler:
Wondering if anyone can help off to East Anglia tomorrow will hopefully get my last drop off in norwich anyone know a good/decent place to park cheers :smiley:

Mothertrucker might let you park in her back garden :open_mouth: but if not she might know somewhere else as she hails from there :smiley:

There was a lorry park a few years ago round the back of the railway station; don’t know if it’s still there, only a basic tarmac park and it was a bit of a pig to find, plus it’s in the “red light” area. Wouldn’t recommend it, probably better off on an industrial estate.

Oh, I thought you meant…

Nickers
Off
Ready
When
I
Come
Home

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

transportcafe.co.uk/cafelist.html
this may help others really…
oh yeah the norwich lorry park is closed…

Can you still park on the Cattle market/car auctions?

Used to be a good meal there.

The Cattle market has all been done up with a B&Q and stuff on it, not sure if there’s any lorry parking there anymore.

Where abouts are you tipping in Norwich?

gnasty gnome:
There was a lorry park a few years ago round the back of the railway station; don’t know if it’s still there, only a basic tarmac park and it was a bit of a pig to find, plus it’s in the “red light” area. Wouldn’t recommend it, probably better off on an industrial estate.

That one used to be,coming from a47 r/bout t/r follow ring road as far as colemans r/bout t/l up hill to lights t/r follow rd past carrow rd[footie ground] round the bend [pub on right]and the park was on the left it used to be run by ncp.No facilities,you had to walk down the hill to the pub for a wash and a meal.Dont know if its still there 10yrs since ive been.

I’ve stayed a couple of times at Norwich City Football ground, providing they weren’t playing at home!!

Go and see security, cost about ÂŁ5 but thats going back 4-5 years. Nice and secure, CCTV everywhere, quiet, and a short walk straight over the road to the town centre.

Like I said a few years since I stopped there last and don’t know whether they will allow you there now?

cant park at the football ground as they are building houses on that part now…The railway yard is now closed as it has been for several years now…there was a planning issue with it cant remember the issues but was basically to many lorrys and no toilets and it was railway land with no planning permission for a truck park…