Norwich parking

Hi all
Is there anywhere to park overnight in Norwich, pref with some facilities?
Regards
Dave

If you come off the A47 where the park and ride is there is a garage with a little chef where they may let you park if you ask them nicely. You can park up on the left hand side after you drive around the back of the garage where the HGV pumps are so Little Chef is on your left. Just leave enough room for other trucks to get past. You can only get one truck in though so depends what time you would be getting there. Or you can park on the ind est where Sainsburys is just at the side of the A47,walk over the roundabout and I think there is a pub there.

On the way in on the 140 think it was the cattle mkt cafe called the Norfolk dumpling

You got it Chester 1 can’t quite remember how you get to it tho :confused:

Thickthorn services

chester1:
On the way in on the 140 think it was the cattle mkt cafe called the Norfolk dumpling

Been shut for about 7 years!

SCANIA730:
Thickthorn services

Like being marooned on a desert island stopped there about 10 years ago, firm I was subbing for(no sleeper cab on a muck tipper) booked me into the “Travelodge” :exclamation:

Talkin of Norwich parking, hopefully your not the idiot I front of me who’s ruining the parking, by parking on the opposite side of the street, thus wasting spec for another 3 wagons…

claretmatt:

chester1:

Has it shut sorry . haven’t been to naaarwich for a while . was good grub in their tho

chester1:

claretmatt:

chester1:

Has it shut sorry . haven’t been to naaarwich for a while . was good grub in their tho

I think you’ll find he meant that Norwich itself has been shut for seven years! :wink:

the maoster:

chester1:

claretmatt:

chester1:

I think you’ll find he meant that Norwich itself has been shut for seven years! :wink:

Lol too busy counting their toe’s :smiley:

Thanks to everyone for your posts…