Norwegian Request

Hey, I’m in desperate need of assistance in Norway… Just started a new job in Trondheim and it was a last minute thing. Threw a couple of shirts and a few boxer shorts in a suitcase and jumped on a plane from Gatwick so not really that organized yet to say the least. If anyone is heading over this way in the near future for ■■■■’s sake can you bring some decent tea bags for me? Preferably Tetley’s… Can’t seem to find anything that even remotely tastes like a nice cup of tea here. Will be running to Oslo most of the time so could even meet up on the E6 somewhere. I haven’t got a paypal account or anything but could send the money thru from my UK bank or pay cash on delivery.,. It’s hardly a huge amount to worry about in any case is it?? I guess it’s a bit of a long shot but who knows? I’m sure I read a diary once about a Ray White driver that did a trip to Norway and at the time it sounded like a regular thing. After I get sorted out with somewhere to live and bank accounts etc. I’ll probably be in a new Actros for Bellingmo Transport. Thanks.

Sorry fella you are a week to late for my help came through Trondiem last monday I am leaving from Svolvaer today for my return to the uk but would have been pleased to help do have a couple of tea bags left (tescos own) but am heading down through sweden enjoy Trondiem great place.

I work for Ray whites and yes it is regular job … we tip at eggersund then up to Bergen to load for home

Hi Duck.Why don’t you order foodstuff from Amazon UK.Thats what i have done if i want something ‘‘special’’.

Duck:
Hey, I’m in desperate need of assistance in Norway… Just started a new job in Trondheim and it was a last minute thing. Threw a couple of shirts and a few boxer shorts in a suitcase and jumped on a plane from Gatwick so not really that organized yet to say the least. If anyone is heading over this way in the near future for [zb]'s sake can you bring some decent tea bags for me? Preferably Tetley’s… Can’t seem to find anything that even remotely tastes like a nice cup of tea here. Will be running to Oslo most of the time so could even meet up on the E6 somewhere. I haven’t got a paypal account or anything but could send the money thru from my UK bank or pay cash on delivery.,. It’s hardly a huge amount to worry about in any case is it?? I guess it’s a bit of a long shot but who knows? I’m sure I read a diary once about a Ray White driver that did a trip to Norway and at the time it sounded like a regular thing. After I get sorted out with somewhere to live and bank accounts etc. I’ll probably be in a new Actros for Bellingmo Transport. Thanks.

Tea bags. Really! For ■■■■■ sake get used to real, proper coffee. You’ll be asking to marmite to be sent next! BTW I have both in the truck !

Well I’ve just done my first shopping trip at the equivalent of the co-op in the village and got some Lipton tea bags which aren’t bad but still not the real thing. Went to Boots in downtown Trondheim, £8 for a bottle of Listerine!! A fiver for a few slices of ham! ■■■■■■■ hell fire… Might have a run to the West coast on Wednesday to pick up some crane parts. I’m guessing it’s something like Heanor haulage do when they move the crane sections for Weldex but we’ll see. Will try to get a bit of a diary posted at some point in the future…

The first trip I ever did abroad on my own was taking a load up to Trondhiem . The cathedral to be exact . Stunning place to live .