Northern Ireland Jobs?

Have recently passed my class2 test in november which was paid for by Network Personnel. Saw it advertised in local press, apparently they have schemes like this running all yr round if anyone is after funding.

What i am after now is a job… got a job driving a gritter lorry for the road service but obviously this is seasonal, have always fancied driving a tipper. Does anyone know of any companies in Northern Ireland who are recruiting at the minute or will be in the near future, preferably in the Magherafelt area but am willing to travel a bit for the right job.

Thanks

Phone around all your local quarries and I’m sure some will have vacancies or will have come the Spring time for tipper drivers.You are not that far from all the sand suppliers at Toome,try phoning around these firms.Have you tried FP McCanns at Knockloughrin?
Also there are all the gravel pits located on the Omagh side of Cookstown,have you enquired with any of these?

have applied for a few jobs with scotts in toome, bradleys in kilrea and keenans. I have to say if the money’s right with any of them i might jack in the current job and take to the road full time. Its something i’ve wanted to do for ages and now i’m getting the chance…wish me luck

luck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seriously hope u get what you want m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Phone Brendan McCusker on 07711593474,tell him Andy McFarland sent you.He has ten 8 wheelers on contract to Tarmac quarry at Craigantlet in N’ards,but the good part is his yard is in Coagh which is not too far away from you and he drives down to N’ards every day and is always needing drivers.Also know where there is a nice clean 99 DAF CF 8 wheeler tipper parked up that is needing a driver here in N’ards but it means ALOT of travelling but there is work hauling sand down from Toome so it maybe could be based up there if you have somewhere to park it? :wink:

Cheers andy for that, email me at raclark77@hotmail.com and we caould maybe hook up for a chat, bit more private than this. Cheers

Roger,
E-mail sent.