North Wales

Hi all,

My missus and me are planning on moving back to North Wales (Conwy or Llandudno), we had lived there and miss it that much so we decided to move back, Just a quick question to does anyone know of companies in north wales that employ C+E or even C drivers? (already tried Gwynedd Shipping and Roland Young), them 2 I knew about but looks like they only want experienced drivers… Same old :unamused:

P.S. I dont mind traveling :smiley:

Thanks in advance

Gareth

You could try RJ Jones in Holywell. They run artics and rigids, mainly on Kingspan work.

Try Cawley bros in llanrwst. They are a feet bunch of lads, when I lived in llanrwst Gareth used to do the planning but that was 20 years ago.

Silverback
3 Feathers Haulage

Not much work at all in North Wales at the moment for drivers, come to think of it there’s not much work at all in any field at the moment!

maybe try some irish hauliers

daleyboy:
You could try RJ Jones in Holywell. They run artics and rigids, mainly on Kingspan work.

I did a bit of that Kingspan work years back - chipboard sheets? Jesus I had em all over the bloody trailer one day, like trying to drive with blocks of melting ice.

brados:

daleyboy:

I did a bit of that Kingspan work years back - chipboard sheets? Jesus I had em all over the bloody trailer one day, like trying to drive with blocks of melting ice.

Are you not thinking of Kronospan in Chirk? I am sure that Kingspan are the lightweight insulation boards.

Thanks all for the replies, good idea looking into irish driving :smiley:

If anyone has more suggestions then they are welcome :smiley:

Paul:

brados:

daleyboy:

Are you not thinking of Kronospan in Chirk? I am sure that Kingspan are the lightweight insulation boards.

Indeed they are the insulation panels. They even use special hammocks to strap them down so they arent crushed.

daleyboy:

Paul:

brados:

daleyboy:

Indeed they are the insulation panels. They even use special hammocks to strap them down so they arent crushed.

Possibly, so long ago I can’t even remember if it was atruck or a horse and cart :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: