North Wales Police horsebox speed camera

In the local Holywell newspaper the north wales police force has said it will not deny having a speed camera hidden in a horse box. Anyone else heard of this?

thats true i thought police cameras had to be visable to driver u know not hidden i thought it was my mate pullin my leg

wouldn’t surprise me in north wales

they’re not known as the TRAFFIC TALIBAN for nothing. :frowning: :frowning:

Would seem to be right. A horse box trailer.

Just put “North Wales police horse box” into Google, there’s loads of stuff about it including where its being trialled.

lol if you dont speed you dont have a problem lol :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone else seen that van they done out to try deter the boy racers now bacardi are suin them as it’s decals are a rip off of the old martini rally decals

Hope this works

Sneaky buggers

The horse box camera was in Mondays Sun so it must be true :laughing:

And they say we should have some respect for the law. Well mine has just gone out the window if they need my help in future they can ZB off.

TYPICAL… :unamused:
Forget about catching your mugger \ ■■■■■■ \ murderer \ gun carrying American gangster wannabes!
We’ll just spend a lot of time and money converting a f’ing horse box into a scamera van and do Joe Bloggs going over the speed limit.
We’ll just make loads of
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Yes, our roads need policing but…
While the victims of ‘REAL NASTY CRIME’ lose lives and faith in the police force and the government.
Have you noticed it’s all become fines now for your general law abiding public?
Fines for putting the wrong rubbish in your bin.
ETC ETC…
What I want to know is, where is the all the money going from all the scrap metal tins \ glass they crush and sell as scrap??
Is it better to save it all yourself and go to the scrappy and make yourself some money (not much) instead of doing your councils work for them through sorting through the rubbish and making them money!!
Global warming etc = ££££££££££££££££££££ for councils and big companies.
Bandwagon jumped on by all government departments due to BIG MONEY to be made!!
Yes they have introduced laws seizing assets of crime gangs etc.
How many assets of crime gangs have they seized lately??
Not many!
They are too busy chasing your law abiding Joe Bloggs.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Rant over!!

Oh, I forget to say…
I’m just waiting for the day that will they fit a sensor in your chest to monitor how much air you breath.
Then they will charge and tax you on that!
If you smoke then they will charge you double etc.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Just watch ‘Roadwars’ or ‘Streetwars’ and they say here is a lad aged 19 whose just robbed a car been chased by police and driven at 90mph. He was later fined £75 and given 6 points on his licence that he hasnt got. We make a much milder ‘mistake’ and get hung drawn and quartered. Its a disgrace and i hope Brunstrum get ZB’ed by a the horse who was last in the box.