North wales jobs

hi gents, ive recently moved to north wales does any one know of any good firms to approachfor uk or european work,regards :smiley:

morgan freight mosyton, just about the only one i know doing europe mate but sure someone will point you to other firms, as for uk theirs fts hatswell, boughey, at deesideif your after tramping then may be worth looking further afeild to warrington/runcorn area. theres a firm in runcorn who do euro work but i wouldnt reccomend anyone to work for them… :slight_smile:

I live in Rhyl, you will be hard pushed to find anything TBH. If your looking for tramping then as above or look further afield. I work out of Market Drayton.

I love north wales
We even have a wels in Austria

Do you have translation on your Computer?
ebner-transporte.at/speditio … dardrouten

they also have a Firm in Ireland and may have a Website in english too.But couldnt find it yet

ebner-transporte.at/kontakt. … rlassungen

:bulb:

:arrow_right: braunsped.at/standorte.htm

If I were you I’d seriously consider Ireland for a job. Plenty still seem to be employing and your in a prime spot. The bad old days have gone mostly, just choose company carefully. If I were in your position I’d try Dixon or Maguire or Caffery.

Try cawley bros in llanrwst

switchlogic:
If I were you I’d seriously consider Ireland for a job. Plenty still seem to be employing and your in a prime spot. The bad old days have gone mostly, just choose company carefully. If I were in your position I’d try Dixon or Maguire or Caffery.

I always like the look of maguires very impressive.

switchlogic:

Do you know if they would typically be weekends away Luke? I’ve done my share in the past and prefer to spend them at home with the family now but dont mind Saturday finish or Sunday start.

skids:

switchlogic:

Do you know if they would typically be weekends away Luke? I’ve done my share in the past and prefer to spend them at home with the family now but dont mind Saturday finish or Sunday start.

If you stuck to the UK you be ok. Not sure we are taking on at moment but try Virginia, living there you’d be home every weekend, maybe even the odd weeknight too. Although if you were home too much the money wouldn’t be too good!

Ignore this

switchlogic:
Ignore this

Ignore what?

MysonVinnie:

switchlogic:
Ignore this

Ignore what?

The post. Was a mistake and I deleted it.

T Alun Jones.

MysonVinnie:

I don’t think they do Euro work, I’m not sure they do much UK distance work either.

The OP might try LE Jones, Ruthin who do some Euro work although less than what they used to I think.

I live in rhyl north wales when my tattoo shop is quiet i do a bit for maguires they keep some trucks parked up near widnes or they will sort a lift out to get you to ireland ive done a few trips to france & italy and a bit of uk ireland very good to work for and the money was good last time i drove for them they are worth a try good luck…

hammer:

MysonVinnie:

I don’t think they do Euro work, I’m not sure they do much UK distance work either.

The OP might try LE Jones, Ruthin who do some Euro work although less than what they used to I think.

Cawley do all over the UK in fact I saw a couple of theirs in tilbury the other day

Try Allan Morris Transport, i know a lad who has finished there today, so they may have a vacancy