North Wales Haulage company's

DEANB:
H.T.Hughes.

Yes DEAN ,i can remember this Foden ,bet tell Paul to look out for J D Owen from Cearwys ,a big fleet of Scanias and MANs ,thank you Trevor

tastrucker:

DEANB:
H.T.Hughes.

Yes DEAN ,i can remember this Foden ,bet tell Paul to look out for J D Owen from Cearwys ,a big fleet of Scanias and MANs ,thank you Trevor

When I was at Shone’s, they bought a Seddon Atkinson 400 from this firm, had a 240 Gardner in it, RJC851T, …after a bit of TLC it was OK, nick named the smog monster… :smiley:

Anyone got any pics of North wales haulage companies…Old or even new stuff…LE Jones,Gwynedd Shipping or similiar or just pics of trucks on the North wales roads…

Al

Found this on the net…an old picture of one of roland young’s tippers…

Al

new roland young lorry

hogan group

jones&edwards bangor

Cheers for them mate…Regularly see the Jones and edwards outfit and the Hogan ones…they are allways well turned out trucks :smiley:

Al

Was that Jones and Edwards lorry leaving Hogans quarry on Anglesey when the pic was taken?

Al

here,s a couple . i don,t know if there all still around your area

scantheman:
Was that Jones and Edwards lorry leaving Hogans quarry on Anglesey when the pic was taken?

Al

the jones & edwards lorry was in minffordd quarry porthmadog.

Here some from North Wales for you hope there ok

Brilliant pics nianiamh.
One of Roland Young’s loading at the Gore quarry, Radnorshire.

few more pics

Hi Jonmea,

Do you have any Cawley Bros pics by any chance?

Im particularly after a pic of the Foden Alpha eight wheeler they run ( in their colours, not Hanson).

Cheers
Mark

Cheers…some cracking pics there.Here’s a few i have driven for local firms…
Picking up a load of fertilzer in Ince

A load of straw from Weeley near Colchester

My son standing in front of my 6 wheeler when i drove for CMP

Another load of straw,this time from Walesby Lincolnshire.

My first artic when i drove for EGS in Wrexham…lovely motor!

Al

scantheman:
Found this on the net…an old picture of one of roland young’s tippers…

Al

Good old picture this one. Is this taken in Penmaenmawr quarry? Its a loooooong way down in there :wink: