North Sea routes

Hi fellas, I’m off to Holland in the next couple of weeks and was wondering what options there are to North Sea Ferries Hull departures, I seem to remember mention a Killingholme crossing. Help anyone??

Thanks, Ross.

Think Killingholme do or Immingham

P+O, Hull to Europort (Rotterdam)
P+O, Hull to Zeebrugge
Stena, Killingholme to Hook of Holland

I think Cobelfreight run out of Killingholme not sure where to though.

Ben9:
P+O, Hull to Zeebrugge

to rotterdam and zeebrugge, same for DFDS from immingham

bigr250

you never said if it was a car or truck you are going in all the advice you have been given is correct but if you are in a car i think you can only use hull i think the other ferrys are freight only

hanson:
bigr250

you never said if it was a car or truck you are going in all the advice you have been given is correct but if you are in a car i think you can only use hull i think the other ferrys are freight only

Indeed, sorry guys talking I’m talking truck here so frieght service required.

Ross.

Ben9:
P+O, Hull to Zeebrugge

Cobelfreight dock further inland just near the start of the a15 cant remember the name of the place.About 15km from rotterdam.

dafdave:
Cobelfreight dock further inland just near the start of the a15 .

thought you meant barton upon humber until i read further dave :laughing:

jj72:

dafdave:

No mate,ive been retired coming up 7yrs so i dont know what the present score is.The ferry i caught used to leave immingham [adjacent to the dfds berth] at 7 00pm[12 drivers only] and used to dock as i say at 8 00 local time inland about 15km from rotterdam but i cant think of the name of the dock.

dafdave:

jj72:

dafdave:

No mate,ive been retired coming up 7yrs so i dont know what the present score is.The ferry i caught used to leave immingham [adjacent to the dfds berth] at 7 00pm[12 drivers only] and used to dock as i say at 8 00 local time inland about 15km from rotterdam but i cant think of the name of the dock.

That’ll be (or used to be) Tor Line,docks at Waalhafen in Rotterdam,next to the ECT container terminal and right next to the Rotterdam Ring.

DFDS Torline moved out to a new terminal at Maasvlakte a few years back, past the bulk terminal, past ECT Delta, in fact nearly in UK :wink:

as one of the girls in the office said one day, out there even the seagulls speak english :laughing:

KW:

dafdave:

jj72:

dafdave:

That’ll be (or used to be) Tor Line,docks at Waalhafen in Rotterdam,next to the ECT container terminal and right next to the Rotterdam Ring.

No mate it was further out than that,thx anyway.

jj72:
DFDS Torline moved out to a new terminal at Maasvlakte a few years back, past the bulk terminal, past ECT Delta, in fact nearly in UK :wink:

as one of the girls in the office said one day, out there even the seagulls speak english :laughing:

Its certainly a long drag down that Maasvlakte when its blowing a gale. I tried to sleep there one one night. It was like standing on a hammock :stuck_out_tongue: