North east drivers

hi guy an girls, who do you guys all work for? and is there any jobs going agency work driving me mad :imp:
can any one help please pretty please…

TRY Elldis /Tramping /Trunking /Locals / 4on 4off / nights or days Take your Pick
Money (depends what you do)

Fowler Welch Washington is always looking for Drivers both distance and trunking, they pay around £6.70ph basic.

or there’s

Callerton Transport at Stanley possibly looking for a Driver as one of his lads went back home to Nottingham, He pays around £450 take home with 3 nights out easy enough job running out of Fowlers maybe 2 or 3 deliveries park up and then collect trailer from Teynham for Washington getting back around 6am then park up / go home till Night time shift starts

anyone tell me whereabouts on washington fowlers is??

Next to Asda George if my memory serves me correct,at the Makem end of the Washington Highway.

Ken.

Update:

Fowler Welch Cool Chain Ltd
Pattinson North
Alston Road
Washington
Tyne and Wear,.
NE38 8PP

Ken.

Davey Driver:
Fowler Welch Washington is always looking for Drivers both distance and trunking, they pay around £6.70ph basic.

I think even Mcdonalds pay more than that :frowning:

Hi first GREEK as you work for ELDDIS I thought you would be able to spell it :laughing: I work for them as well on night tramping some have good things to say and some have bad but all I can say is I have left a few times and allways end up going back they are a good lot really.

And Fowlers are on Alston road, Pattinson ind est ,district 15.

many thanks chaps - beggars cant be choosers i`m afraid, still looking for a start after getting my class 1 - interview at reed boardall tomorrow :confused:

Forgot to clean me windscreens wagonlad :blush: :blush:

Hargreaves are looking for class 1/2 tipper driver, average four nights out .The contact as follows hargreavesservices.co.uk/contact/

The correct spelling of Elddis is easy to remember as it’s the founder’s christian name spelled backwards - Siddle C Cook. At least that’s what i was told when he was into caravan manufacturing before it was sold out to the big boys.

Question for the moderators. Why do I keep getting an error message when posting messages? - something about “debug mode” . Yet the message does post when I check. Strange, It hasn’t happened before today. :question: :question: :question:

Ive just had one exactly the same 10mins ago for 1st time,and mine posted ok as well.

kickstart:
Question for the moderators. Why do I keep getting an error message when posting messages? - something about “debug mode” . Yet the message does post when I check. Strange, It hasn’t happened before today. :question: :question: :question:

I’m getting the same message - the techies know :wink:

Did Siddle C Cook do heavy haulage back in the '60s or is my memory playing tricks on me? I seem to remember seeing lorries with that name on them when I was a kid.

Highlander:
Did Siddle C Cook do heavy haulage back in the '60s or is my memory playing tricks on me? I seem to remember seeing lorries with that name on them when I was a kid.

Your right mate i remember the heavy haulage co,had a good few scamells red in colour.I have heard on this site from previous posts that elddis is run by other members of family.

donkey-dog:
Hargreaves are looking for class 1/2 tipper driver, average four nights out .The contact as follows hargreavesservices.co.uk/contact/

Saw a couple of their tippers in Edinburgh last week.
Bit off the beaten track for them. :confused:

had interview at havgreves on sat, just waiting to hear back so got my fingers crossed, they have a depot in south wales and in wick in scotland so around edinburgh and futher north you would see them… :sunglasses:

just hed interview on sat with hargereves so i have my fingers crossed on the job front should find out today i hope, they have depots in a few places not just durhham. 1 in wick thats why you seen the up around edingburgh