North East Drivers re-union. ( late summer)

The date for the next get together is Sat Sept.16th. The usual venue Newcastle Labour Club.
Anytime after 1400. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I think we might raise a toast to the late Jim( Bumper) Russell, he was one of the main instigators of this gathering. He is greatly missed . Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
The date for the next get together is Sat Sept.16th. The usual venue Newcastle Labour Club.
Anytime after 1400. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I think we might raise a toast to the late Jim( Bumper) Russell, he was one of the main instigators of this gathering. He is greatly missed . Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev, I will pass it on to Jimmy Blackburn, Im looking forward to it, Regards Larry., PS The drawings from Paul are spot on. :smiley:

Thanks Kev .how are you ?.will let my mate know so we can both attend as he really enjoyed the last one .see you all there cheers Kev,. Paul.

Seen this morning Newcastle are at home this day 17.30 ko has been moved due to champion league

animal:
Seen this morning Newcastle are at home this day 17.30 ko has been moved due to champion league

Thanks, I’ll pass it on.Regards Kev.

I’ve been asked to post a cancellation for the Sept 16th get together due to NUFC changing the date of their home game to that day. The Labour Club has a members only policy for home games so the meet up is not feasible that day. I want to apologise for the short notice but it was only brought to notice last evening. I’ve typed this message out a couple of times as the site is working itself again today! I will post a revised meeting date when I get it.
Regards Kev. Ps thanks Animal.