North East Drivers Mid Year Reunion

The mid year get- together will be Saturday 11th June. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club. Early afternoon until fall down :smiley: :smiley: all welcome. :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
The mid year get- together will be Saturday 11th June. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club. Early afternoon until fall down :smiley: :smiley: all welcome. :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Will be there all being well and god willing crowbar :smiley:

crowbar:

kevmac47:

Me to, With my hip flasks at the ready :smiley: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

crowbar:

kevmac47:

Me to, With my hip flasks at the ready :smiley: Regards Larry.

Sorry just realised it is the Corbridge Steam Rally that weeked so will not be at the do .
Why not come along on Sunday and see all the old lorries[not trucks] tractor steamers large and small as well as the working area and loads more going on crowbar [chairman] :open_mouth: :smiley:

All being well I will be there

animal:
All being well I will be there

Well I do hope so Ang, Ive some nice Malts for you to sample my dear, See you there, Regards Larry.X.

Harry my friend where are you ?, Are you attending the June getogether, Just think of the Malts :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Harry my friend where are you ?, Are you attending the June getogether, Just think of the Malts :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards Larry.

You will be able to lure and catch Harry with this Larry!

images.jpg

:laughing:

pete smith:

Lawrence Dunbar:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pete smith:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Well it looks like Harry isnโ€™t taking the bait after all, Perhaps its a one he dosent drink, โ– โ– ?, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

I know I need to be there as have a little something in my possession :wink: :wink:

Lawrence Dunbar:

pete smith:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Well it looks like Harry isnโ€™t taking the bait after all, Perhaps its a one he dosent drink, โ– โ– ?, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

I wonder if Harry took the bottle without setting the trap off, Drank it & the put it carefully back full of Lucozade :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

pete smith:

Lawrence Dunbar:

I wonder if Harry took the bottle without setting the trap off, Drank it & the put it carefully back full of Lucozade :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Harry my friend have you become a recluse ? Or have you given up on the Malt front ? You have got me worried now , That I will have to MT The hip flasks, , Come on show yourself So that all your friends on here can relaxe Regards Larry.,

animal:
I know I need to be there as have a little something in my possession :wink: :wink:

โ– โ–  ? Regards Larry. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lawrence Dunbar:

animal:

โ– โ–  ? Regards Larry. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry but I really canโ€™t possibly say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well only hours to go, Then its Labour Club time once again for us Oldies & youngโ€™s too, Im looking forward to it, Plus the drinks of course, Regards Larry.

Will be there wonโ€™t be able to stay too late due to work commitments

animal:
Will be there wonโ€™t be able to stay too late due to work commitments

Hi Ang I will be there about 3 oclock , Till 6ish, See you there X, Regards Larry.

Harry my friend are you up to attending this great midyear getogether , I have my H Fs topped up for this do, Hope to see you there & hope you are thirsty for Barley Squeezings :laughing: :wink: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Well I have just returned home from the Drivers Gathering, (Sober as a judge I may add), I enjoyed it very much there was a few missing that would normanley be there, But the crack was good & the tastings even better, Our Ang was present but only had a couple of soft drinks as she was starting work at Midnight bless her little heart, Kev our expert photo taker was also missing, So I took some myself, Hopefully they come out ok, Regards Larry.