Norman Collier on Popmaster this morning

If anyone was feeling sorry for that poor sod, it was me !!

Bloody phone, I did suggest using the landline too…[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Not too shabby a score Tony, shame about the dodgy phone line.

You picked out some good answers tbh.

Shame about the 3 in 10, tbh I could only get “running up that hill” and “wuthering heights” in time tbh.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Done it (and won it) twice; never got the 3 in 10 though in mitigation it was the Spice Girls on the second one and no bloody way is a 62 year old biker going to admit to knowing three of theirs!

Well done mate, it really isn’t as easy as you’d think is it?

As you may have noticed, I was absolutely cacking myself!

As soon as I’d finished though, I wanted to do it again, especially now I ‘know the ropes’ - calendar marked for July 2024 :wink:

I’d recommend anyone to have a go, plus you get to speak to his Ken-ness [emoji4][emoji4]

Did he give you the 3 in 10 and a dab radio

GCR2ERF:
I’d recommend anyone to have a go, plus you get to speak to his Ken-ness [emoji4][emoji4]

Always a good listen is Ken. The shows format music news, love song dedication, music quiz is the oldest one in radio (just missing some celebrity birthdays!) but it says a lot about him as a presenter that he came take such an old and tired format and turn it into a show that (along with Popmaster itself) has a great fan base. Very rare I’ve heard someone say a bad word about his presenting.

edd1974:
Did he give you the 3 in 10 and a dab radio

Managed a 2in10, and Kate Bush was an open goal for me TBF… [emoji85]
Prizes now are t-shirt (which is what everyone really wants!), Bluetooth headphones and a smart speaker