Normality returns!

Pleased to let folks know that my fantastic team have got the waiting time for courses back to around normal at 4 weeks. This follows the devastation of lock down and the huge backlog of people awaiting patiently for training and test. The team have worked incredibly hard to get everybody in and I’m proud of their achievements.

So, as we stand today, we have courses and tests available late September with plenty of space in October.

Thanks to everyone for bearing with us during a very difficult and trying time.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

And a further bit of normality is 100% pass rate today.

Glad to be back!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: Looking forward to coming up on the 12th and having a look around your operation :smiley:

Looking forward to coming up on the 12th and having a look around your operation

It’ll be good to have an Open Day again - albeit socially distanced. Plenty of folks already made their appointments and looking forward to meeting folks for the first time or on repeat visits.

The ■■■■■ order is increasing all the time!

See you soon (and I’ve ordered sunshine but not received a confirmation!)

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete,

What’s normal. I had a test booked for the first week of April. I’ve heard nothing from the office regarding when I can expect this to be fulfilled.

Can you clarify, as your original post gives the impression that you’ve caught up with the backlog (of which I am one)?

If you could pm me your “real” name I’ll check it for you. Alternatively, you could call the office 01623 555661.

Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
If you could pm me your “real” name I’ll check it for you. Alternatively, you could call the office 01623 555661.

Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete,

I rang Tracey. It seems I slipped through the net as nothing had been arranged at all.

I booked in dates with her whilst on the phone.

It’s a good job I read your post, otherwise I’d still be awaiting a date and appointment and assuming you were still playing catch up.

Really pleased you’re sorted. It has been a mammoth task trying to get everyone back in. And, in some cases, we still haven’t heard from folks that have had voicemails, texts and emails!

All the best with your training and test, Pete :laughing: :laughing: